32

LETTERS TO THEM.

dear corbyn,

i wanted to tell you that i love you, corbs. i know we're not the closet of friends but i want you to know i've always seen you as a big brother. i'm always here for you if you need me, well was.

i want you to look after zach while i'm gone. i know this might sound crazy and all of the sudden, but i have good reason. i can't face seeing you to tell you in person because i know it'll encourage me to stay, along with the others too.

i want you to know i'm so sorry, and i hope you look after zach and the others. they need you.

yours always,
esme.

dear jonah,

thank you for being my big brother and listening to my rants about zach at 3am. i know i might've seemed annoying or in the way at times but i want to apologise for that. i also want to apologise for leaving you all.

i love you like a brother, jonah. and i'll nover forget the friendship we have built. so i want to say thank you and i'm so sorry. please look after zach, he really needs help when he's down. don't let him cry on his own. make him open up to you or he'll not tell anyone. please don't ignore him and leave him alone, he needs you to help him. as the oldest out of us all i'm leaving that job to you.

i really hope you can help me out jo, i need you to be the leader now. please show them love.

yours always,
esme.

{🧸☁️🎨🛼}
a/n
i don't have much to say :(