chapter 1

Kaminari POV
I am forty five years old now. I been married to my four mates for twenty years. And we have four beautiful children.

My mates are Katsuki, Izuku, shoto and Eijiro. They are usually out saving the day. I also used to be hero but I retired after our forth child was born.

Bakugou Keji is mine and katsuki kid. He has his father's quirk. And he just turned eighteen. He looks like his father.

Todoroki Fuyuki is mine and Shotos child. He has an ice quirk. He looks like his uncle touya. He is fifteen.

Midoriya Toshinori is mine and Dekus child. His quirk is a stronger and powerful version of Inku. He looks like his father. He is fourteen.

Kirishima Iwa is mine and Eijis child. She is the only girl. And the baby. She has her father's quirk. She looks like me.

My husbands are never home. I get it that they are heroes. But I was a pro hero but i still had time for my kids. But  they never take time to spend with their kids. They dont even spend time with me. Uraraka told me that she spotted Deku and Todoroki on a date. Jirou told me she spot katsuki and Eijiro on a date several times. Mina told me she saw them all four tougher on a date without me. And when they are home. They refuse to knowledge me. Or refuse to touch me.

What should I do?