chapter 5

Kaminari POV
I hear a knock at the door. I go to open the door. There standing is my ex Shinso. "Hi Denki, it's been a long time". Shinso said. I just nod at him. "Come in Shinso". I let him into the house. "Kids, come downstairs!" I call out to Toshnori and Iwa.

They walk downstairs. I introduce the kids to Shinso. We go to sit down in the living room. Iwa is talking off Shinso ear. I get lost in my thoughts. I used to date Shinso. We got tougher after Jirou dumped me for Momo.

It was the last year of UA. We dated for three years. I was about to ask the Alpha to marry me. It was the same night he dumped me to move to America.

Toshnori kickd my shine to get me out of my thoughts. Shinso repeats his question. "How you been doing, Denki?" "I been doing great" I answer back. He stays for lunch before he leaves. But before he leaves. He gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Toshnori yells at me for letting a alpha near me without neither of the dads being around. I just laugh at his whining. Iwa jumps around wanting to see Shinso again.

Weeks later
Shinso visits on his days off. He takes me and the kids out to eat. He such a sweet heart. Keji joins Toshnori on the whole I hate Shinso club.

More weeks later
Jirou comes over for a playdate. Her kids love my kids. She visits with Shinso. She takes a picture all of us tougher.

More weeks later
It became huge thing on the internet. To take a picture of me and Shinso tougher. And post it on the internet. Not to ship or bash us. But to make my alphas notice me and make them jealous. The internet is on my side.

A week later
My alphas kick open our bedroom door. I am sitting in our bed reading a book. The kids arnt home. The two oldest are at the UA Dorms. And the two youngest are with Enji.

My Alpha surround the bed. I let out a whimper. I stare at them. They are anger. "Welcome home, Alphas" I tell them. I dont move out of the bed. It's best not to move a inch.

"Dunce face, what is this about?" Katsuki asked me as he shoved his phone in my face. I take good look at it. It's a picture of me and Shinso going out to eat at my favorite restaurant.

"That is me and Shinso tougher" I replied. Fear ran down my back. When my alphas growled. "And what is this tag about? It leads to other photos just like it" katsuki asked me. The others nodding their heads. The tag reads #dumb alphas not treating denki right. I gulped when I read the tag.

"Its a tag Jirou created a few years back" I answered. "Then why does it have photos of you and Shinso tougher?" Katsuki asked me. "That's because the fans post what they think you guys need to notice about our relationship!" I yell back at them.

"What kind of relationship do you have with Shinso that needs to be noticed by us?" Katsuki asked me. The other three growl. Where they always this dumb? "Not mine and Shinso relationship but all four of ours relationship!" I yell back at them.

They get dumb founded looks on their faces. I let out a sigh. They are so frustrating most of the time. "Like I said before. The tag was made long time ago before Shinso returned into my life. Just scroll to before Shinso appears". Katsuki and the other three look through the tag. To see for themselves.

Just like I was saying. The tag showed photos of my mates hanging out without me. Photos of me hurt and alone on dates that they were suppose to show. But they didnt. Or the kids events. They never showed. They couldnt make up excuses about doing hero stuff. They were out having fun without the rest of their family.

Them staying in their office that has a built in living space. The more they scroll down. The more it got worse. Fans upset over them throwing away my gifts from them. Fans upset with them forgetting my birthday and holidays. All five of our fans loving me the most.

Fans pointing out that its thanks to the alphas that I had to quit being a hero. How before Toshnori was born they were dropping everthing onto me. When it came to the kids. It got worse when Iwa was born. The fans were furious that they shoved a stereotypical omega role on their omega. And making him quit his dream job.

The alphas let out whines and curses the more they read. That tag is over tens years old. It took them this long to notice it. Or did they just not care at all about me?