capter 8

Kaminari POV
Jirou was planning my birthday party. It was to be surprise but lilith told me. She is Jirou and Momos adopted daughter. Her sweat can form into a acid.

She has a big mouth. One day when she and her brother, Dai came over to play. She told me everthing. Jirou was not happy with her daughter.

The party was at their mansion. All our friends and families were invited.

My sons play as my bodygrauds. Plus Mina kept trying to shove drinks down my throat. Sero wasnt there to stop his wife. He had to work. The boys couldnt stop her. Because they are scared of their aunt.

Jirou and Momo were amazing host. And their gift was a spa get away. I loved it.

Keji got me ground zero earrings. I giggled at the gift. Fuyuki got me Shoto ear muffins. Toshnori got me Deku sweater. Iwa got me Red roit stuff bear. I gave each of my babies kisses and mama hugs.

The party got crazy as time went by. My sons were still my little bodyguards. They kept me away from Mina this time. I danced with them couple times. I was slip away from them. And dance with Jirou for a bit. But Momo came and stole her from me.

Then I danced with Shinsou. But then monoma came and stole him from me. I went and talked with Inku and Mitsuki for a bit. Then they left. Mitsuki to mess with her grandsons. Inku to dance with Iwa. I went and visit with Enji, Natsuo and Fuyumi. Then it led to visiting with Keigo and Fushico.

Natsuo and Fushico each pulled me into a dance. I even danced with Enji once. It was fun. God if I wasnt married to his son. The things i could do to this man. Fuck, I already knew I had a daddy kink. And this man is the daddy. Stupid omega thoughts.

I end up with my bodygrauds again. The rest the night was hilarious.

Later that night
I arrive home alone. Keji spending the night at Mitsuki. Fuyuki spending the night at my parents house. Iwa spending the night with her grandpa, Enji. Toshnori went to spend the night with Inku.

The grandparents thought to give me time with my alphas. But the night will just be me alone.

I turn on a romance and got out my favorite wine. When that film was over i turned on a erotic romance. By the end of that one. I was horny and drunk.

I crawl upstairs. And into my room. Up onto my bed. I pull off clothes. My hole was sloppy wet. I shove my finger into my hole. Not caring for lube. God my hole was tight. It's been too long. Then I add another finger. I scissor my hole open. I add a third finger. My body is quivering. I am begging for alphas. Even with my fingers. I still feel empty.

I pull out my fingers and sit up. I turn to the nightstand. I open my drawer. And pull out my biggest dildo. I use my slick as lube. Then I shove the dildo up my ass. God it felt great. Then I pull out nipple clasp. And and clasp them to my nipples. I grabbed another dildo and suck on it. I turn on the first dildo. It vibrates my whole body. I let out a whimper. The second dildo keeps me quiet. I start to go up and down on the first dildo.

The nipple clasp have bells on the end of them. When I move. They make jingling sounds. Soon I am cumming. My body shakes. I came alot. I stop sucking on the second dildo. And set it to the side. I turn off the first dildo. And take off the nipple clasp.

I put up the nipple clasp. I grab the second dildo and shove it up my ass with the first one. I scream as the second one stretch my hole. I turn both of them on. They vibrate inside me. I am shaking and moaning mess. God, it feels amazing. I can't stop. I turn it up all the way. I am screaming. The pleasure is making me see stars.

I cum four times before I am exhusted. I turned off the dildos. And take them out of my hole. When I was slipping them out. My hole tightens around them. Not wanting to let go. I set the toys to the side. And I pass out.

Katsuki POV
We arrive home. The house is quiet, too quiet. I smell slick and alcohol. Guess I am not the only one. We walk to the living room. On the coffee table is wine glass cups and empty wine bottle. On the TV screen is a erotic romance movie.

We head to kids room but can't find them. They must be at a friends or their grandparents.

We go to our rooms. The slick and omega pheromone smell is strong. The door is ajar. We open it up. The smell hits us like bricks. We walk in the room. It's hard to control our alpha sides. On the bed is our omega. He is asleep.

The sheets are ruin from his slick and cum. His legs are still spread. His hole is begging us to enter it. And pump our baby juice into it. He didnt put up his dildos. Deku picks them up and breaks them. Jealousy rings its ugly head at us.

We take photos of him. Proof to punish him later for cumming without permission.  And also to wank off to later.

Our omegas phone goes off. Shoto picks it up. And unlocks it. It was post from Jirou. Shoto clicks on it. It was about our omegas forty sixth birthday party. That hits us hard. We forgot our omegas birthday again. This would be third year in a role. God we need to fix this.