chapter 7

Kaminari POV
Awaiza called me up asking me if I would teach his 1-A class. I agreed without telling my alphas.

A week later
I arrive at the school. I am led by a teacher to my old classroom. He opens the door for me. I thank him. I notice the blush on his face. I walk into the room.

Awaiza doesn't even need to introduce me to the class. The student went ecstatic when I first walked into the class room. I spot Fuyuki. He is trying to hide underneath his desk. It makes me giggle.

The students are asking for my autograph, a personal photo with them and my number. Childern calm down. I am old enough to be your mother.

Awaiza gets his class to calm down. "Kaminari is here today to help train your quirks. He will be playing kidnapped victim. And it will be one half of your jobs to save him. And other half will be his captors". The kids let out hoots and howls.

Which causes Fuyuki bury himself more underneath his seat. Sorry darling, mommy should've told you. That I was coming to your class. But I badly I wanted to suprise you.

Again Awaiza needs to calm down his class.

Hour latet
We arrive at Ground beta. We will be using one of the buildings as the kidnappers hideout.

There will be five rounds. Each round will have two against two. It reminds me back when we did the villains vs Heros lesson.

The first round went fast. The two villains were to distracted talking to me to realize the heroes were already here. And saving the day.

The second round. The students on both sides started to bicker over who would get a kiss from me. Again children, I am old enough to be your mother. It ended in a tie. Awaiza had step in. 

The third round took about an hour. One of the villains kept the two heros buzy. Awhile the other one kept using their teleporting ability on me. And sending me to other rooms. But the heroes soon won.

The last round. Fuyuki was a villain just like his fathers, Katsuki and Deku. He went all out. He even betrayed his partner. The villains (Fuyuki) won. It was pretty scary to watch my son be a villain.

He carried me out of the building. And wouldn't let me down. Awaiza led the class back to their classroom. Waiting outside 1-A classroom was Keji. When he spotted us. He rushed over. And ripped me from Fuyuki grasp. God damn sons, i can walk you know.

Back in the class
Keji refused to go back in his class. His excuse was to protect me from the perverts. I just pat his back.

The rest of class was of me answering the children's questions. And taking photos with them.

Later that night
I arrive home. Both keji and Fuyuki followed me home. One because it was Friday. And two to keep me safe from the perverts.

Toshnori and Iwa was waiting for us. They asked us many questions about our day. I also hand over the gift from Awaiza to Iwa. The gift was a stuff cat ballerina. She loved it. We made dinner and had a family movie night. We fell asleep on the couch tougher.

I missed a couple texts from my mates. "How did it go?" "Jirou told us you were training the future heroes". "Love you, baby". "Please answer".