Prologue

2 weeks after the Breach...

John and his friends were sitting in their dorm room, not doing anything in particular.

John was thinking about his new relationship with Ruby, Alex was showing Richard a picture of his brother making out with Weiss, and Arthur was maintaining his rifle.

Suddenly, team PEAC, Ben, Nick, and Dan burst into the room.

And they had very worried expressions.

Ben: I can't believe this!
Nick: Look, will you just calm down? Yes, this is worrying. But Ozpin has everything under control.
Dan: That's assuming that it hasn't made it's way to the press already.

Team WAAR immediately stopped what they were doing.

Dick: Wait, what's going on?
Alexi: Have you not heard?
Arthur: Heard what?
Cohad: There's a video that spread from the school to the city two days ago. And if the press gets hold of it, it might spread throughout the rest of Remnant.
Alex: So there's a video of a student doing something shocking. Big deal.
Eniko: I don't think you get it, Alex-san. It's a video of us.

Upon hearing this, everyone in the room went silent.

John: Show us the video.

Alexi then showed the video to team WAAR. And what they saw shocked them to their cores.

It was a compilation video showing Teams WAAR and PEAC, Ben, Nick, and Dan falling out of the sky after a flash of light.

Timeskip

It's been a week since the video was released.

In just a week, Remnant's press got a hold of the video. Now the entire world of Remnant had seen it.

Rumors began to spread at Beacon. People were starting to piece together that the 11 earthlings were of alien origin.

That day, Ozpin called a meeting in the Auditorium. Whilst he spoke on stage, Teams WAAR and PEAC, Ben, and Nick all stood to the side in attention. Dan was with too, despite the fact that he's not military.

Ozpin had also called the press as well.

Ozpin: Good evening everyone. It has come to my attention that a certain video has been released to the public. A video showing strange things happening to 11 people here. 8 of whom are students. I also understand that this video has caused rumors concerning these 11 to grow. Talk of alien military origins. Allow me to put those rumors to rest...

The entire auditorium went quiet. Cameras zoomed in on the stage, and reporters and students alike gave Ozpin their undivided attention.

Ozpin: They are true. Not only that, but they are somehow from different time periods of their world.

Everyone in the Auditorium was suddenly in an uproar. Immediately, reporters started asking questions, and students began backing away from the stage out a slight tinge of fear.

The earthlings, shocked as they were that Ozpin was admitting this, managed to keep their composure.

Ozpin: Please understand that, though they may be part of an alien military, they are not here to commit hostilities. They are here by accident. Scientists in Atlas are aiding them in their efforts to return to their world as we speak. I understand that some students here are quite disturbed at this news. Let me remind you that you have known them for 3 months now. You know that they mean no harm to anyone. As for the News broadcasters who are here with us today, please hold your questions until you are called for individual interviews.

After that, Ozpin and the Earthlings left the stage, leaving a very confused and very interested crowd.

And just like that, the secret that the Earth veterans had been keeping for three months, was now revealed to the rest of Remnant.

Now the question was, would Remnant still accept them?