Author's Notes

PLEASE READ!
So this story has spoilers from season 1 and 2 of Lego City Adventures! You have been warned!

I must note that this is a completed story and I will probably post a new chapter every other day!

Also I must warn every reader that this story  has a much more serious tone than the actual show. In fact, I would rate this story mainly for teens only because there are a few scary moments, and graphic parts. (It's not a lot though, or is it that detailed but it's certainly still there!) I will try to warn of any triggering themes that may come up (example: blood) when the chapter starts.

Also just a quick note that there is no romance in this story. Some areas seem a little grey but I did that so I could show that strong relationships don't really need romance. (But seriously there's nothing wrong with that at all! I do it all the time, but I just wanted something different in this story) But if you ship the characters then that's ok too! I really just wanted to emphasize that friendships can also be powerful because sometimes romance is slightly overused in media.

Huge thank you to my sister who helped me edit this story and helped with a few story details! She's the best! Alrighty enough chit chat and enjoy this story!