HNA 62

"You're me"

She started laughing as I was shooking my head not agreeing of what she was saying "n-no"

"Yes" she said with a smile on her face made me shook my head again"Please, stop"

"You're a killer and you can't changed that" she said and tilted her head as if she was making fun of me

"I'm not...I'm different from you" she laughed at me and step forward to me again

"(Y/N) is Tear"

"Y-you're wrong"

"You're a killer, (Y/N)"

"Stop!"

.

.

.

I woke up, trying to catch my breath, I look around and saw my females classmate having a slumber

I held my chest as I was panting, it was just a dream, a nightmare.

I quickly stood up and leave the room, I quickly headed to the kitchen and get a glass of water.

As I was drinking, I'm still thinking about the dream, my past self.

"A nightmare?"

A monotone voice said made me turn around and saw Aizawa sensei looking at me

My tears slowly fall down and nod, "y-yes..." I said as I started to cry, he sighed and approached me.

"Tomuhito called me and said your always having a nightmare if you are in the forest" he explained.

No wonder he immediately guess that I had a nightmare, he slowly place his hand in my shoulder and pull me closer leading me to hug him

'This is warm....embrace' i thought as I hug Aizawa sensei, he started patting my back.

"It's okay... It's just a dream" he said, I feel like hugging a real father...

"Am i a killer?" I asked making him sighed again and paused before answering "no, and you will never be."

Morning

Our first day finally began, Aizawa sensei woke all of us early to made us training.

He gave Bakugou the ball we used in the physical training in the past three months and the result was made all of us shock

It's not that less we expecting that's why Aizawa sensei told all of us that starting today we need to train and improve using our quirk

He gave us a warning saying try not to die in this training made all of us nervous just looking at his smile.

Jeez, Aizawa sensei is really scary when smiling.

After a while having our own training, the class-b arrived with their Adviser, Mr. Vlad king to train, too.

All of us having our own training to improve our quirk, I'm stoping the movement of the baseball as the machine is throwing out to me. I need to improve how fast I can stop the movement of an object since I still need to touch it before I can stop the movement which had many advantages to my opponents.

Even though i discovered my quirk back then, I didn't train it to much because I was focusing on having a revenge to All For one.

By the way I'm practicing on the top of the mountain, I laid on the ground as my sweat are falling down.