chapter 2

James hadn't stopped thinking about Lexi Peterson. The girl was constantly on his mind and he wanted more than anything to know why was she so nice to the little Gryffindor and at the same time almost everyone in Gryffindor hated her. He was spacing out again.

" James. James. Earth to James. Helloo? " Sirius asked waving a hand at his best friends face

" Yeah, sorry what?'" he said 

" Mate, we were talking about the prank we were gonna do on Snivellus. " Peter explained

"Um what prank sorry I wasn't listening" James said

" Mate are you okay? You seem out of it the last couple of days" Remus asked concerned for his friend. It didn't help ease his worries knowing the full moon was today. Usually he wouldn't be able to get out of bed the whole day and the day after but he had a leftover potion from last time that helped him stay on his feet the day. Unfortunately his mystery helper hadn't send him his potion and the full moon was a couple of hours away.

"Yeah, yeah fine so what prank are we planning " 

" We were thinking to do something muggle like you know. For now we have only one idea. To drop honey all over him and then drop feathers on him. What do you think? " 

" Yeah its great. When are we doing it? " 

" Later today, probably after potions. " Peter answered

" Great. Hey guys you know Lexi Peterson, right? " James asked

" Mate, please don't talk about her. You know I have had a past with her. " Sirius said stuffing his mouth with a muffin 

" Yeah, right. Sorry "

But James couldn't stop thinking why did Sirius dislike her so much. His eyes landed on the girl and in that moment she looked up and their eyes met for a second before she looked down at her lap and put a piece of hear behind her year. James couldn't help but think how cute that was. He then continued with his breakfast with the Marauders. 

----

Lexi was the first one in the potion classroom. She sat at her desk and started writing something in her notebook. Soon people had started coming and the teacher walked in the room. 

" Ah I see we are almost gathered " he looked at the four missing places for the Marauders.  Lexi was sitting with Lily Evans. She and Lily were  close friends  . They had met in the hospital wing after the both of them hat accidentally eaten honey. That was one of the things they had in common- they both were allergic to honey. They bonded that day and hadn't stopped talking ever since of course they didn't talk in public because Lily was the only person that knew how sweet and caring Lexi was. and also she was the only person that knew why did Lexi loose Sirius and befriended Bellatrix and Lucius. 

Slughorn was explaining something about a potion that helped the person grow hair when the door opened and the four boys stomped into the classroom

" Oh Mr. Lupin, Mr. Potter, Mr. Black and Mr. Pettegrew, how nice of you to finally join us" 

" Sorry Professor" they all said at ones and took their seats.

James and Sirius sat at the table behind Lily and Lexi. 

" Talking with the enemies I see my Lilipad" James said and lily looked really annoyed

" Enemies? Really Potter? I didn't know you were one to make assumption" She said and turned to listen to the professor

" Well she is isn't she. Lexi Peterson, one of the darkest Slytherins there are" Sirius said and Lexi could feel her eyes starting to tear but she wouldn't let the tears fall .