chapter 6

Sorry for the short chapter and the time I took to post it. But thank you guys for 100 reads ! You are honestly amazing. I'm glad you enjoy my story. No without further ado, I present to you the filler sixth chapter !

The day after the accident was dreadful. When she woke up she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone or even get up from her bed. That day, much to her dismay, Ava had decided to not let her friends drown in sadness. She had pulled Lexi out of bed and the two of them went to eat breakfast. The most of the school had already heard about her humilliaton. Some sent her a pity smile some just stared at her and some didn't eve n acknowledge her.

 She went to seat at the table and Ava put some waffles on her plate along with berries and maple syrup, Lexi's favorite breakfast. Lexi and Ava were almost finished with their breakfasts when they heard the Marauders walk in. Lexi unintentionally tensed when she caught sight of James. He looked surprised when he also caught her stare from the Slytherin table. He immediately frowned. He went to talk to her leaving his friends behind. Lexi started packing her backpack but she was too slow he had already made his way to her

"  Lexi, please listen to me " he started but was cut off from Lexi

" What, Potter?  What do you have to say to me? That your sorry? That you didn't mean for it to happen?  That you just decided to be an ignorant and arrogant pig? Oh no, wait. I was the one with pig nose " she snapped at him. Lexi had used his last name and James knew that he didn't want to be v her bad side ever again. 

" Lex, please. Can we just talk ? " he asked and his eyes said it. He was sencierly sorry for everything and Lexi knew that. She sight and went to tell him but she was cut by another voice.

" She said she didn't want your appologies, Potter. " Regulus Black said. Regulus was Sirius' brother and of course he and Lexi had spent their childhood together, he was like the big brother she never had. After Sirius ignored her Regulus was the only other she could talk to befores e met Ava and Lily. " So I suggest you go back to your table and have fun with you friends and leave Lexi  alone. " he said and James looked startled a little 

" Lexi, pleasee. Just this ones. Let me make it up to you somehow. Please I didn't mean for the potion to explode and cover you up. " James said and Lexi could see that he really was sorry for what he did. She liked James. He was fun to be around and a good friend to her for the past few weeks, but she wasn't going to forgive him just yet. 

" Okay. BUT my condition is for you to take that potion and have animal features for a whole week. " she said smirking. James didn't think she would actually agree to even thinking of forgiving him, but he didn't need to be told twice. 

" OH! THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. I PROMISE I WILL DO IT. I'M GOING TO FIND THE POTION RIGHT NOW. " James yelled as he ran way from the Great Haul in search of the potion. If embarrasing himself for a week meant that Lexi was going to talk to him again. Well it was a small price to pay. He knew they didn't know each other for a long time, but since their first talk they just clicked. Plus she was really cute when she didn't glare at him. Wait, James. Why are you thinking about how cute she is?  A small voice in his head said.  He ignored it and went to the potion classroom. 

Luckily for him, Sluggy wasn't around and that made his work very easy. He looked around the classroom and finally after looking for a while he found it. In the small vile was his way of befriending Lexi again. He took the potion and grimaced in the instance. It tasted like a raw egg yolk. Soon he felt his features change. He had grown a pig ears, nose and tail. James quickly made his way to the Great Haul again to show Lexi that he had actually done it. 

He made his way to the Slytherin table where he previously was begging Lexi to forgive him. 

" LEXI !" James screamed and the girl looked up from he previous conversation with Regulus some of his friends that weren't bad like the rest of them.  Lexi saw his face morphed with pig featured and looked shocked. She hadn't expected him to really do this only for her forgiveness. Lexi was ready to forgive him in the second and wanted to just teas him , but she definitely did not expect him to take the potion. 

" Look Lexi, I did it " James said motioning his hand over his face and grinned at her when he saw a smile tug on her face. 

" Oh my god ! James you actually did it. I- I can't believe this " she said and chuckled. 

" Well will you forgive me now ? " he said hopefully. By now they had gathered most of the Great Haul's attentions and everyone was waiting for her answer. 

" COME ON, PETERSON. FORGIVE THE LAD " yelled a Hufflepuff boy

" YEAH, HE WOULDN'T STOP BOTHERING US WITH HIS PLANS TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU! DO US ALL A FAVOUS " yelled a seventh year ginger who she thought was either Gideon or Fabian Prewett. 

" Well.. " James asked again

" Okay. I forgive you, pig face " she said and everyone cheered. James went and tackled her in a big hug

" Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Lex. You won't regret it. " he mumbled in her hair. She rested her head on his shoulder and enjoyed the embrace until she realized they were still in the Great Haul. She pulled away first and a small blush rose to her cheeks. That didn't go unnoticed by James and he only smirked. 

" Well, now that we are friends again, I have so much to tell you. Come on " James said and grabbed her by the wrist, leading her out of the Great Haul. 

Vote/ Comment :)