Chapter.4

~Paul's P.O.V~

Louis came downstairs with a confussed look on his face.

"Whats up Lou?" Liam asked.

"Oh am Lexie? I mean, why is she acting that way towards us?" He asked very confussed.

I signed. I knew I had to tell them one day or the other.

"Boys?" I asked.

All there heads turned to face me.

"There's something about Lexie you dont know." I said looking down.

"Which is?" Niall asked curiously.

"Am.. I'll go get Lexie maybe she should tell you guys." I said as I got up from the kitchen table and walked upstairs.

I came too Lexie's door and it was closed. I knocked on her door. I waited a couple seconds before walking in.

"Lexie I think you should... AUHH!" I yelled as I literaly threw myself on the floor.

"Damn it, I missed!" She said with her eyes half open.

"First whatch that mouth!" I said while getting up.

"But it's not even a bad..."

"JUST WHATCH IT!" I yelled

Automaticly I saw tears in her eyes, as she looked down.

"Lexie I didn't mean too yell at you...."

"SAVE IT! YOUR JUST LIKE MY DAD! YOU WANT TO GET RIDE OF ME DONT YOU? YOUR GONNA PUT ME IN ADAPTION ARN'T YOU?! YOU HATE ME! WHEN I'M GONNA DO SOMETHING WRONG YOU GONNA HIT ME ARN'T YOU?!" She yelled as she stormed out of the room.

~Lexie's P.O.V~

After I finished yelling at Paul I stormed out of my room and went downstairs. Tears were going down my face and I started too sob and I couldn't see cause of all the tears in my eyes. I didn't see then next stair coming so I tripped and fell down. About 7 stairs down. I heard one of the boys yell my name but by the time I was able too see his face everything went black.

~Harry's P.O.V~

Paul just went upstairs too get Lexie. Apparently she had something too tell us? I wonder what it is? I hope she's not leaving cause i'd really like to start over with her. I was suck a jerk!

"Earth too Hazza!" Louis said as he threw me a crumble piece of paper.

"wh-what?" I said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Whatcha thinking about mate?" Niall asked as his arm went around my shoulders.

"I am.. Amm.. Uhh.. You know, just thinking about what we should do tomorrow?" God i'm a terrible liar.

"Riiigghhhtt......" Zayn said slowly as his eyebrow went up.

That thing always made me laugh.

"Anyways tomorrow will be sunny so maybe we should go too the....." I started but got cut off my Louis

"LEXIE!!!" He yelled as he got up and ran towards the stairs.

I turned around to see her on the floor at the bottom of the stairs and her eyes were closed. I instantly got up and ran up to her and pushed Louis out of the way.

"Lexie! Lexie c'mon babe wake up!" I said.

"Babe?" Louis asked.

"Am I... Just forget it!" I said shyly.

The boys came around Lexie and me. I was on my knees holding her head on my lap. I then saw Paul coming down stairs.

"Boys what was that sou.... LEXIE OH MY GOODNESS WHAT HAPPEN?!" He asked worriedly.