Don't Think

Kokichi Ouma pov 

I were sitting down at my desk as usual. Everyone in the classroom were talking loudly, but I just tried to stay invisible. My tactic to not get noticed was to just think, but I've noticed that doesn't work since I apparently draw attention to me if I'm just gazing onto the ceiling, and to make my situation worse, Kaede Akamatsu is sitting in front of me. She never directly hit me, but she's really rude, Kaito Momota though, has been a boxer on me since elementary. Sometimes I feel like a punchbag, but that's not really right since I'm mainly bones. Oh, that's right..I'm thinking again. I shake my head lightly and focus on the door as our teacher walk through it. The whole classroom gets quiet as she walks up to her desk. 

"Alright, good morning class!" She says while fixing some books on her desk. Nobody answers.

She sighs and begins to talk again, "Today we have a new student joining us!" She says excitedly and claps her hands together. I hear everyone in the classroom beginning to whisper to each other. A new student? Maybe I could make a good impression on them so I could get a friend...probably not. Everyone intensely stares at the door as the the teacher walks out to get the new student. I felt excited, i think. The door opens up and the teacher walks inside, with a blue haired boy. He was wearing a cap that covered half his face, and a suit with rolled up sleeves. That's a cool mixture, a cap and a suit. That's actually kinda cute- hold up, I can't continue thinking. The boy walked up to the front of the classroom to introduce himself. He scanned the classroom, and it looked like his almost yellow eyes landed at me. I quickly looked down at the floor to not get involved in any drama.

 "Hello, I'm Shuichi Saihara, I moved here from Tokyo" he says and pulls down his cap with a..grin? 

"Thank you, Shuichi!" The teacher says and puts her hands together, "There is a empty seat next to Kokichi" she says and points at me. He nods and walks over to me. He takes the seat and I still try to not making eye contact, but I feel his stare right through me. 

"No introducton? K'ay" he says. I gulp and look at him.

 "U-uh hi..I'm Kokichi Ouma" i quietly whisper. He grins and pulls down his cap. He's kind of weird..

The lesson goes by and ends before i know it. I pack together my supplies when I notice Saihara waiting for me...that's odd. You can't help but notice that he have a Kyoko Kirigiri keychain on his backpack. He notice that I'm looking at it and hold it gently while it's swings back and forth on his backpack. 

"Do you like Danganronpa?" He asks and grins. I notice he's actually talking to me and I nervously shrug. "Uh-uhm, I mean my friend is actually in the ongoing Danganronpa episodes." I  say and try to sound proud. 

"Oooh! Who is it? There is only 5 people left" he says and puts a hand on his cheek he says. He sounds really passionate about Danganronpa. 

"Oh uh, it's Rantaro Amami" i answer and put on my backpack. 

"He's actually my favorite of the remaining survivors" Shuichi excitedly says and giggles some worth of sound. I slowly nod and itch on the bandaid that i have on my cheek. I begin to walk out of the classroom when I notice that Saihara still is waslking with me...

(Sorry that this was short, I will try to make the next chapter longer and more exciting, please leave a comment if you have any suggestions >~<