𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Edited

A L E S S I A ' S  P O V

...ITALY!

Entering the plane with the flight attendant, Rachel, assigned to me she led me to First Class. Wow, haven't been here in awhile. Yes this is not my first time, I am a CEO of a successful company so I do have to travel a lot, not that the world knows I own the Bella Company.

I had strapped in as we were about to take off. This is gonna be a long flight, might as well do something.

I put on the headphones provided and put some music while completing some of my homework for online school and checking on my business and email for upcoming meetings to inform Bella about.

If you don't know, Bella White is the fake CEO of my company but she's just really the COO but the public think she owns it. Wouldn't blame them, my own employees don't even know who I am. They're in for a big surprise next month on "UPRISING BILLIONAIRES" show. It's not like we've actually addressed the public on that issue but we will next week.

I finished everything in a couple hours and decided to just watch a movie. I ended up falling asleep on the third movie.

HOURS LATER..

Hearing a voice, I woke up. It was the pilot informing us we would be landing in an hour. It was 7 in the morning. It was weird I didn't wake up at 5 am like usual. The flight attendants were attending to passengers while I was waiting for Rachel. She finally arrived and asked me what I'll want for breakfast. I just ordered a glass of orange juice and french toast.

The rest of the hour consisted of me eating, checking on the company and emailing Bella as I don't have a phone to call her since Richard would wonder where I got it and probably beat me up thinking I stole money from him to buy it.

I exited the plane with my one suitcase and followed Rachel leading me to a waiting area where I'll meet my supposed "brother." 

We were standing there when a man started approaching us. I quickly put on a stoic face. He definitely wasn't my brother, maybe my father because he did have some white hair. He smiled warmly at us showing his dimples and the frowns on his forehead disappearing. He's hair was black and he had brown eyes unlike me, I had dirty blonde hair with stormy grey-blue eyes but not from my mother, she had gorgeous green eyes, the one thing I was envious about, and blonde hair. 

Yes she was a monster but even I can admit she was beyond beautiful and anyone who could not see it needs an optician. She had the smile which could brighten up your whole world and devilish curves. She was a real succubus. Seduce and destroy. That is one thing I would ever thank her for, my looks. Now back to the man.

"Hello, you must be Rachel." He held out his hand for her to shake and she did then he turned to me. "It's so good to see you again Alessia, you've grown up so much."

Umm.....do I know you? He probably saw my puzzled face because then he introduced himself. "I'm Thomas, Thomas Costa, the family driver. You probably don't remember me, you were only 1 then before you were taken," He said smiling sadly with a far away look when he reached the end of his sentence.

Taken?

"Well enough about that, I'm sorry Antonio couldn't pick you up, he had an urgent meeting to attend the last minute," Thomas explained.

I just nodded my head in understanding, going to grab my things Rachel informed him of my selectively mute decision.

We stepped out of the airport to be hit with the cold morning air and the sun shining on our faces.