2. My Own Struggles

Hey guys~ more angst 🤩
TW: Physical and Mental abuse, use of word f@g, insecurities

Remember that I love you more and to eat and drink if you haven't. Your literally amazing and perfect and I love you 💖💖

There should hopefully be no spelling errors but I'm like half asleep when checking this- anyways.

Hope you enjoy! Or don't! That's fine too.

"Why are you always an asshole?"

"I'm the asshole? You're always being a little disrespectful brat."

"Cut it out you two." Ushijima scolded them as they started bickering.

Semi glared at the boy who just called him an asshole. He knows he is, but he didn't care. Just looking at the younger one made him pissed. Anything Semi had going for him was ruined the moment Shirabu stepped onto the court.

"Today is Friday so you guys will work together on what you are already good at it. Tendou, Taichi, work on blocking together..." the coach went on listening people who would work on certain positions until Semi and Shirabu were left.
"Semi and Shirabu, work on your sets together."

"Do I have to work with him?"

"What the hell did I do?" The 1st year asked annoyed with Semi.

"You're a good for nothing brat. You aren't even that good!"

"Really? I wonder who is the official setter for Shiratorizawa dumbass."

"Don't call me a dumbass-!"

"Hey! Get along and stop acting like children!" The coach scolded the boys turning to him.

"Semi if you don't wanna work with Shirabu then work on your serves, we'll need a pinch server once the 3rd years leave."

"I'll gladly do anything to get away from this terrible setter!" Semi said before turning away and grabbing a ball. Shirabu looked back at the older male as he tossed the ball up doing a jump serve. He hit the ball a lot harder then her needed to. It went way past the out line.

"Jeez who's face was that?~" Tendou teased not expecting a answer.

"Who do you think?!" Semi asked glaring at Shurabu.

He looked away. Not having anyone to set to back and forth he grabbed a ball and simply set to a wall over and over. He let the orders boys words repeat in his head.

"...good for nothing beat!"

I'm just a good for nothing brat.

"...get away from that terrible setter!"

I'm a terrible setter.

I'm an awful setter

I don't deserve this spot

Can I do anything besides be a bad setter?

Annoying dumb setter

Worst setter ever

Worst person ever

My bangs are ugly

My face is ugly

Shirabu wiped away a small tear before it could fall and excused himself to the bathroom.

There he let tears fall down.
"Damnit why am I like this?! I-I hate everything..." Shirabu said looking in the mirror at himself. 

"I hate my skin, I hate my hair, I hate my arms, I hate my hands, I hate my legs, I hate my thighs, I hate my nose, I hate my mouth, I hate my eyes." He said tears flowing down.

"I hate myself..."

'He's right isn't he.' Shirabu thought back to his fathers words the previous night.

Ugly, Disgustjng, Terrible, Annoying, Worst son ever.

That's all Shirabu was.

~

Shirabu quietly opened the door and quietly closed it. His father was home already by himself, which meant Shirabu would have to sneak to his room if he didn't wanna get hurt. Physically and Mentally.

He stuck to the wall peaking over to the end of the hall where his father was. His room was near the end of the hall, all he had to do was get there quietly.

So he started taking small steps not making any noise, until a loud creak noise happened. He stopped not daring to move an inch. He waited a few moments and when his father didn't come he sighed in relief. He continued taking steps until he reached his room.

He opened the door but panicked when a loud DING! noise happened.

He heard his father getting up and laughing slightly.
"You think you can sneak off quietly~"

"N-No! I'm sorry...p-please don't h-hurt me!"

"I don't know son...it seemed to me you don't wanna be anywhere near me..."

"I-I just wanted to be alone for today.."

No mercy was showed as his father kicked him down on the floor roughly to the floor. He cried out in pain as his father stepped on his chest as if he was trying to crush Shirabu in half.
"When your with me, your in my control? You got it you litte disgusting fag?!"

Shirabu nodded hopelessly hoping his father would step off him. Which he did.

But he grabbed Shirabu by his neck choking him while Shirabu struggled for air.

He started feeling weak and like he would die just as his father dropped him on the floor.

He began coughing repeatedly and panting trying to breathe.

"Pathetic motherfucker. No one will ever love you faggot."

He grabbed Shirabu by his shirt and dragged him to the basement before locking him there.

Shirabu shivered slightly as he sobbed slightly.

It was cold, dark, and lonely.