5. I Love You

AHHHHGGGGHHHH

trigger warnings
Abuse/ Psychical abuse

This is...not a happy one? But not a terrible one so yea anyways I'll leave.

"Semi! Cut it out!"

He paused for a moment looking at the younger boy.

"But you love it~"

"Shut up-"

Semi stopped him before he returned to kissing Shirabu repeatedly on the lips. Shirabu couldn't help but laugh in between at his dumb boyfriend.

It surprised Semi when Shirabu grabbed his head and forced him to stay kissing him longer.
He smirked slightly as Shirabu pulled away panting a bit from the long kiss.
"Needy for me huh?"

"Just shut up dummy."

"KENJIROU EITAAAA!!! YOU GUYS DONE WITH YOUR NAPS?" Shirabu's mother yelled waking the older of the 2 up.
"Holy, what?"

Semi rubbed his eyes recalling the dream he just had.
"That was definitely not straight..."

"EITA WAKE UP!!"
Semi's mother yelled to which he flinched a bit annoyed. He sighed sitting up and taking a look at the soundly sleeping Shirabu.

'I need to think about some things tonight...'

"EITA-"

"IM COMING!!"
(Sorry I'm dirty minded.)

The other ran down the stairs as Shirabu groaned. He turned to where Semi would've been but was surprised when no one was there. He opened his eyes and frowned before his eyes widened.

"Holy shit. Did. Did I just try and cuddle with Semi? Fucccck I'm gay."

"Yea it was obvious." Shirabu's mom said laughing as he threw a pillow at her.

~

"IM TELLING YOU TENDOU THERES'S NO WAY I CAN LIKE THAT SALT SHAKER!"

"AND IM TELLING YOU THAT YOU'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HIM SINCE THE BEGINNING!!!"

Semi glared at Tendou who simply smirked.
"Fuck your right."

"I know."

"What am I gonna do?!"

Semi instantly started feeling bad for when he insulted Shirabu and called his names.
"I called him terrible and awful so many times there's no way he's in love with me! Is he even gay?!"

"Semi calm down. He's obviously gay for you. His whole family probably knows~"

Semi rolled his eyes before he started thinking.
"So what do I tell him?"

"DUH!"

"How though?"

"I got this, okay I'll be you, and you be Shirabu." Semi looked as Tendou ran off to his closest coming back with some dead flowers and a necklace him and Semi stole a year ago.

"Woa you still have that?"

"Of course."

"What's with the dead flowers in your closet?"

"Oh, I rather not talk about it..."

Semi stared at Tendou who looked to the side for a moment before looking back at Semi with a smirk.

"Hey Shirabu~"

"Tendou-"

"No im Semi!"

The actual Semi rolled his eyes while Tendou held out the dead flowers.
"Shirabu, I got you these flowers, because it represents my love to you! I can't live without these flowers, just as I can't live without you~"

"I can live without flowers though-"

"Hush."

~

Shirabu waited until everyone had left the locker room before he took off his shirt. His back was full of red belt marks and his arms had bruises everywhere.

He stared at the mess he was as he felt tears in his eyes. He started sobbing remembering the words of his fathers words.

EVERYONE HATES YOU

YOU WILL NEVER SLEEP WITH A BOY AGAIN

YOU DISGRACE OF A CHILD

DUMB BITCH

SLUT

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Those words repeated in his head over and over. He felt disgusted in his own skin. Like he shouldn't be here. Like he shouldn't be alive.

"Fucking awful. Disgusting. Ugly." He went on repeating his fathers words over and over as he stared in the mirror.

"Shirabu...."

He turned in surprise to see Semi staring with shock on his face.
"Where did-"

"M-My d-dad..." Shirabu said quietly before he broke down crying collapsing on the floor while Semi rushed to his side. He pulled Shirabu close hugging him while Shirabu broke down sobbing in his arms.

"S-Semi In so tired!! I'm so...so fucking tired. My dad fucking hits me f-for everything. M-Me and Goshiki can't ever get along. Me and you can't ever get along. I'm just a disgusting disrespectful brat. I-I don't even wanna wake up anymore."

"No Shirabu, I want you alive, I need you alive!"

"F-fucking liar.."

Semi grabbed Shirabu's chin turning Shirabu's face to him and placing a kiss on his lips.

Shirabu was surprised at first before he put his arms around Semi's neck.

When they pulled away Semi rubbed Shirabu's tear stained cheeks with a small smile.

"Kenjirou I want you to understand that I love you so damn much. I know I say a lot of stuff but I don't mean it. I swear I can't live without you. I love everything about you, you deserve to stay here okay? I love you so fucking much. Please stay here with me, please."

Shirabu wiped away more tears that fell  as he had a small smile.
"Do you...r-really mean that..?"

Semi pulled Shirabu closer into a hug.
"With all my heart."

"B-But I'm just awful. I'm fucking rude, ugly, disgusting, gross, terrible. There's nothing...nothing, good about me."

Semi grabbed Shirabu's face to look at him.
"That's not what I think."

"Then-"

"I think you're perfect."