4. Dinner

"Wow. You guys are extra pissed."

Tendou looked at the two setters who glared at each other. They both sighed deeply.

"We won't be here for practice after school..." they both mumbled.

"Are you gonna do it-"
"Tendou."
"Sorry Ushi~"
"Why won't you two be here?"

"He's coming to my house to eat." Shirabu said sounding extremely disappointed.
"Which by the way, your not stepping a foot in my room unless my mom makes me!"

"Not like I wanna dipshit! I bet it's all messy anyways!"

"Why are y'all eating together?"

"Oh! Maybe they're spending time to get along better! Can I come to your house Shirabu so we can get along?"

"Ew! No!"

Goshiki frowned before Tendou rolled his eyes and comforted the sad Goshiki.

"My sister is dating his brother. And because my parents are absolute idiots they wanna meet...Kaki?"

"Kasai! They aren't even that similar dumbass!"

"Oh just shut up!"

"I feel bad for their parents." Kawanshi commented.

Semi looked to the side considering his situation. Shirabu noticed this and instaely remembered the conversation between him and his sister 2 weeks ago.
'I shoukd probably be a little easy on him...'

~

"Okay look, if you say anything bad in front of my parents I'll murder you."

"Then vice versa Bitch."

Shirabu glared before he walked to his mother's car Semi following along. He slammed his mother's door shut, Semi being respectful and closing the door properly.

"Couldn't you have made him walk? You know I hate him."

"KENJI! Be nice."

He sighed loudly looking in the mirror of the car at Semi. Now that he was looking, the Semi family must have some genes in them.

Kasai's girlfriend was pretty, and Semi himself was very beautiful. His hair was ash blonde either the grey tips. It was kinda hot.

'Ugh, the gay in me is being dumb. Is Semi gay?' The question popped up randomly. He looked straight, but Kaki did too, and that's clearly wrong.

"We're here~ oh Eita, we all agreed on first names for everyone so I hope you don't mind! I'm Sakaura by the way."

"Got it."

Semi looked at Shirabu who seemed very unhappy. He was kinda curious to see if there was a soft side to Shirabu. Semi had a soft side when it came to Sara so he wouldn't be surprised is Shirabu did.

~

Mostly everyone was laughing. Both mothers teased the two dating. Kaki danced around singing. The two fathers spoke about guy stuff like cars. And Eita and Kenijirou glared at each other.

"Hey Kenjirou why don't you take Eita to your room?"

"Do I have to?!"

"Now."

He sighed loudly walking to his room Semi following not too thrilled as well.

When Shirabu opened his door a loud ding noise played. He tensed up thankful now that Semi's family had came.

"What was that noise?"

"N-Nothing.."

Both boys were annoyed as Shirabu flopped down on his bed.

"Why did it have to be your brother."
"Why did it have to be your sister."

They turned to each other with a small glare as they mumbled almost the same thing.

"Shut up! They're always on call now and it's so damn annoying."

"It is, like all they ever think about is the other. Oh my gosh I love you so much Kasai~" Semi impersonatied Shirabu turning to him.

"I love you too Sara! Your so kind and sweet~" Semi laughed a bit at his impression.

"Kasai we should hold hands at the park!"

"Of course, m-maybe we can k-kiss!"

They both continued to impersonate their own siblings as if the two were on a date.

By the end they were both laughing at the other.
"How long do you think they'll even last?"

"Like one more week. No way they're staying together."

"I'll kill myself if they keep dating. When my sis comes here do they do that stupid cuddling shit where Kasai holds her cheeks and she does the same?!"

"YES! They look like idiots!"

Shirabu laughed at the older who fell in the bed beside him.
"What are you doing?"

"Oh Kasai! I just love you!"

Shirabu smirked realizing what he was doing held his hands to his cheeks and squeezed them.
"Yes Sara! I love you too!"

Both of them started laughing like hyenas until they were panting for air.

Once they finally died down they realized they were both pretty close.

Semi looked at the younger one who was blushing a bit.
'He's...really cute like this.'

"W-Why are you staring dipshit!" Shirabu asked turning away from the older one hiding his head cheeks.

"I'm not staring!"

"What...ever..I'm tired."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Make me fall asleep, cause your so boring."

"Your boring."

Semi waited for some sort of insult but was surprised when he didn't get one. He looked over the younger boy to see his eyes closed.

He rolled his eyes before he looked up at the ceiling.
'This feeling...no way.'