6. Let's Leave

Literally I love you all this thing was at 499 like 10 minutes ago and now it's at 504 YALL are amazing.

But this might be the last chapter? Idk should I make one more kinda with a nice happy ending? You'll see what I mean by the end 😏

Oh there's a little uh, spicy stuff in the beginning.

TW: R@pe

Uh yea, hope you enjoy!!

Semi laughed at the boy who was snuggled in his chest. It had been only 2 weeks since they started dating, but they had already grown so close.

"You're annoying."

"How so?"

"Cause your not warm enough."

"Would you rather I leave?"

"Noooooooooo. If you leave I'll kill you."

Semi laughed at the shorter one who chuckled as well.

"Hey Semi...you know about my...dad right...?"

Semi looked down at Shirabu.
He had a small frown on his face looking to the side.

"What about him? Did he do somethi-"

"No not since the other day...but...you know when Kasai and Sara had asked each other out, at the park...well I overheard about...your parents.."

"Oh. Yea..."

"I'm sorry...it's m-my fault."

"What? No it's not." Semi said as he pulled Shirabu up so he was sitting in front of him. Tears were streaming down his face and he was wearing the look Semi hated seeing.

"Listen to me Shirabu." He said holding his cheeks and wiping away his tears.
"I know you tend to blame yourself for everything but it is not your fault. You are amazing, and I know if you had a choice you wouldn't do that to me. It's my parents fault for not being good parents. Do not blame yourself for that. It never was and never will be your fault."

Shirabu smiled a bit looking at Semi.
"T-Thanks.."

"Besides they never even liked me in the first place when I told them I was bi. They would probably kill me if they out we were dating."

"My mom probably knows already. And my dad...well..."

"I know. Wont stop us though will it?~"

"Nope." Shirabu said getting on top of Semi and kissing him.

When they finally pulled away they were panting slightly before Semi smirked.

"You're a bottom you can't top me."

"HUH?!"

"I said your a bottom-"

"I'm not a bottom! I'm a switch!"

"Prove it then."

"No! Not right now! I'm not gonna fuck you while my whole family is home!" Shirabu yelled slightly making Semi laugh before he quickly flipped them Semi now on top.

Shirabu turned into a tomato while Semi just smirked.

"Admit you would probably get turned on by the feeling of getting caught wouldn't you?"

"N-No! Sh-Shut up you pervert!"

Semi laughed before he placed his lips on Shirabu's lips. He bit down on Shirabu's bottom lip causing the younger one to open his mouth surprised. Semi took this chance and stuck his own tongue in. He explored Shirabu's mouth before pulling away for air.
"Bet you could never do that could you?"