Chapter 4

The moonlight was falling down on Chenle, lighting his newly dyed hair in an elegant silver glow. He looked ethereal, like an angel who had been sent down to earth as a personal gift meant only for Jisung.

He didn't know what he had done to possibly deserve someone as amazing as Chenle in his life, but he certainly wasn't going to let Chenle leave now that he had gotten the chance to experience life with the older male.

"What are you thinking about?" Chenle asked, reaching out to grab Jisung's hand in his, intertwining their fingers.

"You."

Chenle beamed up at Jisung, who blushed heavily under his gaze. He was surprised at himself for having been brave enough to say such a thing, and he felt even more surprised to receive such a positive reaction from Chenle at the comment.

"What about me?" Chenle asked innocently, bringing their conjoined hands closer to his body and resting them down on his thigh.

Jisung's eyes flickered down to Chenle's soft pink lips before he looked back up to lock eyes with Chenle once more, "I'm thinking about how much I really, really want to kiss you right now," Jisung admitted.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Chenle asked teasingly, and that was all the permission Jisung needed to surge forward and capture Chenle's lips in his.

The kiss was tender and gentle. Jisung cupped Chenle's jaw, feeling Chenle's soft lips moving slowly and steadily in rhythm with his. There was no rush in the kiss they shared, no frantic need for anything more, just a wordless declaration of love shared by two people.

Jisung untangled his fingers from Chenle's, choosing instead to wrap his arms around the olders smaller frame. He pulled Chenle closer to him until there was no space between them and the only thing Jisung could feel was the shared heat radiating from their bodies and surrounding them.

Every one of his nerves were on fire, sensitive to every touch from the older male. Chenle ran let his hands run up Jisung's arms absentmindedly as they continued to kiss, his delicate touch leaving streaks of fire burning on Jisung's skin.

The two parted slightly, just enough to catch their breath.

Without any warning, Chenle pushed Jisung away from him, the latter falling back onto the mattress of the bed. Chenle climbed on top of Jisung, his legs on either side of Jisung's waist as he straddled him. The younger looked up at him with wide eyes and crimson flushed cheeks, his lips parted prettily and glistening from the kiss they had shared moments ago.

Chenle carefully leaned down, but instead of his lips meeting Jisung's again, he pressed a kiss on Jisung's collarbone. He continued his trail of kisses up Jisung's neck, without stopping for a second even when the younger gasped and arched his body, pressing flush against the older and baring his neck in a desperate plea for more.

Chenle was just starting to press kisses along Jisung's jaw when the younger male's eyes suddenly flew open, and he was met with the sight of his bedroom ceiling.

Fuck.

- 🐥 & 🐬 -

The next day at school was awkward for Jisung, to say the least.

He could barely stand to look at Chenle, as every time he did the memories of his dream came rushing back like a tidal wave. It was engrained so deeply in his mind that he could concentrate on nothing else, staring into space instead of paying attention during his classes.

He was certain the older male noticed that he was distracted by something, and Chenle, being Chenle, would not leave Jisung alone to wallow in his embarrassment. From the moment Jisung walked into school, Chenle had been following him everywhere, hanging onto him, and pouting as he begged Jisung to tell him what was going on.

Jisung was immensely glad when lunch arrived, as he would get a break from the hours of hearing his teachers droning on about topics he cared nothing about.

"You guys have to come watch the dance team practice," Mark was saying as Jisung approached the rest of his friend group at their usual lunch table.

"You're just saying that because your boyfriend is on the dance team and you're whipped for him," Renjun replied, not without a point.

"Maybe that's true," Mark said, and he looked over at Donghyuck with so much love dripping from his gaze that Jisung felt as though he was intruding during a private moment. Then Mark looked back at Renjun and gave him a pointed look. "But at least I got myself a boyfriend instead of hiding my feelings forever."

Renjun scoffed, "That's bullshit and you know it. You're the most oblivious person on this planet. We all know it was Hyuck who confessed first."

Jisung sat down next to Jaemin, tuning out his friends bickering as he rested his arms on the table and then laid his head down on his arms.

Jisung hadn't gotten any sleep after waking up from his dream, too busy panicking. His mind had been racing, making it impossible for Jisung to relax enough to fall back into slumber, and before he knew it, hours of time had passed of him lying in bed with a racing heartbeat and disturbed thoughts.

Jaemin nudged Jisung's arm, making the younger look up at him.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked quietly, murmuring to make sure the question stayed between the two of them.

Before Jisung had the chance to come up with some lie to tell Jaemin, he was interrupted by a voice nearing their table. A familiar voice.

"Hey, Lele, I'm so sorry that I've been so busy lately," Haeun said, most likely to Chenle, "If you want we can talk, privately I mean."

"It's fine baby, don't worry," Chenle reassured his girlfriend.

Jisung heard the sound of a chair moving across the tiled floor of the cafeteria, and from the corner of his eyes, he saw Haeun sitting down next to Chenle. Jisung was looking towards the floor due to the position of his head resting on his arms, and so he was able to see Chenle and Haeun twining their fingers together underneath the table.

"Jisung are you okay?" Haeun asked suddenly, sounding genuinely worried about the male, and not just because he happened to be her boyfriend's best friend.

"He's fine," Jaemin piped in before Jisung could answer.

Jisung lifted his head from the table and sent Haeun a tight smile. It wasn't very convincing and he knew it, but that he hoped that she would find it believable, or at the very least pretend to be convinced.

Jaemin grabbed Jisung and tugged him into a hug. Jisung was confused at the sudden action, to say the least, but he was used to Jaemin being clingy and protective over him, like the older brother he had never had but had always wanted. So he relaxed against the older male's chest.

"I'm here if you need anything, okay?" Jaemin whispered into Jisung's ear, "If this whole weird behaviour thing is about Chenle you can tell me. I can even try to get him to leave if you're uncomfortable seeing him like this with Haeun."

Jisung just shook his head in lieu of giving a verbal answer. He still didn't free himself from Jaemin's arms, it actually felt quite comforting to know that Jaemin knew and understood how he was feeling and what he was going through.

From the corner of his vision, Jisung noticed Renjun glaring his way, and he ducked his head to hide the growing smirk on his lips as he came to a realization.

Oh, this was going to be fun.

- 🐥 & 🐬 -

𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔?
𝑃𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠.
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒.