Chapter 7 (different perspective)

How did he find me? Why couldn't I see him before? Is this just another hallucination?

    The taste of warm blood fills my mouth as I bite down on my tongue.

    This definitely wasn't a dream...

He glares at me through the dark empty hole of his mask, like a predator stalking its prey.

He strode towards me, both hands clenched in tight fists. The space between us grew shorter and shorter.

My back hit the rim of the sink, and my heart sank. I feel like a cornered animal...

"There is nothing I can do.." my panicked thoughts race through my mind, "What am I going to do? Fight?! He towers over me, and his hands are big enough to crush my head like an old pumpkin..."

He stopped, not looking away. Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a small orange bottle and slowly takes off the lid.
After lifting the bottle and shaking a couple of pills out of the bottle and into his hand...-

HE RUSHES FORWARD

I try to back farther away, but my back is already half way in the damp sink. My heads smashes into the mirror.

Everything is going so fast. Too fast...First I feel the mirror crack behind my head...and then the pain...

And now he is trying to shove the mysterious pills down my throat!!

His gloves tastes like old leather and copper.

I struggle to break away, but his other hand is held firmly behind my head.

He tries to shove the pills deeper down my throat and I begin to choke.

I feel like a dog...and honestly..I'm acting like one as well..

After a good struggle, I can't help but swallow the pill. This seems to please the masked man, and he suddenly stops and backs away and stares at me.

I push him away and hold my stomach, trying to catch my breath.

With tears streaming down my face, I look up and scream...

"W-WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" My throat burns as I choke down another cough.

The man just stares and holds out the bottle of pills.

SMACK!

I smack the pills away and the bottle falls to the ground.

The man jumped just a little and let's out a small growl.

"Take them with water twice a day...but not on an empty stomach..." he grumbled.

I tilt my head

"What the hell are you talking about?...you expect me to just choke them down without knowing what they really are?! Are you Stu-"

"The headaches are starting aren't they?" He says while crossing his arms.

My stomach sinks.

"W-what? How did y-"

"The bloody noses too right? And the lovely hallucinations?" He chuckles.