The Makeover [Prologue]

The Makeover
PROLOGUE (EDITED)

"People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

                                      Rosalie Johnson

To this day, I am known as the school's nerd. This isn't because I'm smart but because I'm ugly. Weird right? My hair is messy and slightly greasy, I wear clothes that look like they came straight out of my grandmothers closet, and my face ... Well, let's just say a cow's behind looks better than it. Even my own family thinks my looks could use some improvement, but I just don't care.

Unlike most girls at my age, I never really care about my looks. To be honest, I just go with the flow. If I'm not pretty, then I'm not pretty, simple as that.

So the fact that I look like a major slob everyday brings me some unwanted attention, and the attention I receive is never good. Everyday, I am teased by everyone! It hurt at times, but most of the time I am able to ignore it.

But today, something happens, almost like a revolution ... Well, it is to me at least. But what it's about to do would sure as hell shock everyone else.

It is time for a makeover.

Now, everyone's probably wondering: What's with the sudden change? Well, it will be easier for me to explain it to you if we start from the beginning.

[ note from saleena ]

Trust me when I say that the normal chaptee length is longer than this.