Pre-Act

Welcome to my story. I do wish that you like it. It's a Rollercoaster of emotion and my writing style. I will not warn you of warnings

Quirk(s):

Gender change, when the subject changes from man to woman they get granted almost complete camouflage. Nobody actually realizes that they are there. Almost like they are invisible without being invisible.

When changing from woman to man they get inhuman strength.

Yang, the ability to see auras. It is said that the soul is who you really are. What if your soul told on you? Well in this case it does. The user is able to see your true intentions and history based on the auras. It is said that the deeper the color the more you have or in some cases the more you did.

Black, it means that they are evil or of sin.

Red, they have killed before.

Light red- Intent to kill

White, purity or being a hero for others. Also associated with angels.

Blue, having someone you wish to protect.

Light Green, greif, sadness, or any version of depression.

Green, anger, pride, and aggravation.

Purple, ego/pride

Grey, for people that are lying to others or themselves.

Brown, envy

Orange, greed

Yellow, hate for someone or yourself.

Pink, temporary lust of someone or something.

When the world was still young there was two people. A woman and a man. The man was cruel. He was a true demon on the inside however on the out he was kind.

The woman on the other hand she was kind on the inside. She had a thing for not listening. She was caring and kind. She cared for those next to her.

These two had children, not because they loved eachother but because they had too. These children were gifted with something we call "quirks."

Eventually these two children killed their father. Reason? Simply because he was fake. He wasn't who he said he was. He was cruel, abusive, and untrue.

It is said that all people who are untrue will face judgement by one of the two children. Either it be the oldest yin, or the youngest yang.