Chapter 1- Crisis

Bakugou woke up to an aggressive siren blaring directly into his ear. He hit the source of the sound with a grunt of annoyance, causing what he realized in his groggy half-awake daze was an alarm clock to crack and effectively send shards of glass into his fist.

 "Oh, shit-"  He was certainly startled, but he only had about an hour to get ready for school.

 In his frustration, the Ash-Blonde punched his bedpost... Big mistake. He had sent the shards deeper into his fist, which only clenched harder in pain. this essentially created a cycle in which Bakugou would hurt his fist, punch something(sending the pieces of glass even further into his hand), and curse loudly. 

This went on for about 2 and a half seconds before he shook off his blanket and ran to the bathroom adjacent to his bedroom. 

"Ow, fuck!" Ooooh, he was not having fun this morning. he dug around for a tweezer and a pocket knife, both useful tools for splinters and, in this case, glass shards. Fuck, in my dominant hand too- Bakugou looked at the clock conveniently hung on the wall opposite the bathtub. 7:25. 

He groaned loudly. he had about a half hour to get to school. Wait, School? with this, he realized something crucial to his reputation: It's his first day at UA High. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-" Bakugou was plucking out the easy-to-find pieces of glass as fast as he could with his flimsy tweezers, but the shards that are deeper in his hand would be much more difficult to fish out in the amount of time that he had.

New realization: He had to ask his mom for help. 

"fuuuuuUUUUUUUUUCK!"

 Bakugou had always thought of himself as an independent person, but it was little things like this ...situation... that made him realize just how inferior he was to people that are actually independent. 

He reluctantly called down to his mother, who he could tell was awake from whistling and oil sizzling in a pan. "fuck- Mom? C'mere for a sec."

"Hah?! if you want to tell me something don't you think I should be able to hear it? Get your ass down here and talk, boy-"...That was his mother's response, another reason he doesn't like to ask for help. The boy begrudgingly wrapped his now bleeding hand in toilet paper, grabbed his tweezers and pocket knife, and sprinted down the stairs 2 at a time. 7:35.

"Oi, Mom." He tapped on Mitsuki's shoulder. "Bit of a problem, I'm out of an alarm clock."

His mother gasped at the sight of the bloody toilet paper loosely wrapped around his hand and dropped her spatula. she'd been staring at the wound for about 30 seconds when Bakugou finally handed Mitsuki the pocket knife(her weapon of choice when it comes to splinters) and asked: "So do you wanna stare at my hand or help me out? School's in, like, 20 minutes."

She grabbed the knife, flipped it open, held it over the flame, and got to work.

------------

Word count: 502

So, how'd you like this chapter? let me know!