Chapter 4- Dorms.

"Alright, I'm just gonna leave this sheet on the desk. whoever's next to your name is your roommate for the year," Aizawa said, slapping a couple of papers on the desk closest to him.. poor Ashido.

The class swarmed the desk(poor, poor Ashido), and Izuku picked his head up. "ah, Kacchan, it looks like we're roommates."

"Oh, HELL no. who has uhh, Four-eyes?"

"I do," Shouto stood next to Katsuki in the crowd.

"Switch with me."

"huh?"

"..Switch with me."

"o..kay? I'll switch with you, but.. why?"

Katsuki leaned to the left and whispered, "I know I don't look it, but I'm a master at match-making. They'd definitely fuck, or at least like, grind on each other if they played 7 minutes in heaven or something. Whatever nerds do." He thought for a moment. "Also, I wouldn't be caught dead willingly in the same room as that little bitch right there."

Shouto looked Katsuki dead in the eyes and said, "bro we should do that."

with a straight face.

"..Ayo?"

"I mean,, it's not gay if it's with the homes amirite?-"

"We're all wearing socks here, right?" Both boys were downright giggling now. Izuku was staring, but he wasn't about to interrupt them. He was too scared to.

-----

When the time came, the boys gathered up their belongings and hauled them up the stairs(the elevator was occupied) to their room. Katsuki's belongings consisted of a single uniform one pair of pajamas, a couple of casual outfits, undergarments, and toiletries. pretty simple, huh?

..Shouto brought most of his closet and half of his bathroom. he was barely able to fit all of his belongings into a hiker's backpack and the largest duffel bag he could find.

"..bro."

"What?"

"I mean, w-what'd you bring, your entire house?"

"no, just my closet. why?"

"..Jesus."

"Yeah, I'm not a fan of under-packing."

".." Katsuki decided to just leave it at that.

for the next couple of hours, Class 1-A was spread throughout the dorm building. about half the class was huddled in the living room watching dumb cartoons, while the other half was in the kitchen, the showers, or chilling and unpacking in the dorms. Katsuki and Shouto were in their dorm, and the blonde was angrily phoning the main office.

"What d'you mean you're out of beds?! how- how is there not a single extra bed in the entire school? three grades, HUNDREDS of students, and you didn't have the sense to order a couple extra?!"

the secretary was audibly shaking. like, audibly. "I'm sorry but t-that's not my department. should I transfer y-you to Principal Nezu?"

"yes, please."

Katsuki huffed as the secretary transferred the call and he was put on hold. "They didn't even order enough- god damn."

"I mean we could always sleep together," Shouto with the jokes on god-

"Ayo? that's kinda sus, not gonna lie--"

the call was successfully transferred and Principal Nezu picked up. They proceeded to have a colorful conversation, based on what Shouto was hearing.

There was a long pause before Katsuki hung up and Shouto asked, "So who's getting the bed?"

"both of us, I guess- unless you could pull a Futon out of there,"- he gestured towards Shouto's massive duffel bag -"We'll be on the same bed."

"Oh, wait-." Shouto reaches into his duffel bag and pulls out a rolled-up futon.

"..."

_____________________________

Word count: 503

Shouto's being a cock block cause he overpacked LMAO

anyways, Questions? Comments? Concerns? just lemme know if you have any critique- I'd really appreciate it. ALSO- sorry it took me like 2 months to get this out lmao,