Chapter 3- Continuation of Day 1

"..Do you need something?"

"Hah? The fuck's that supposed to mean?" A pink dusted Katsuki's face. Seriously- Everyone's probably staring at him anyways. he looks weird as hell.

"you know what? nothing. nothing happened."

"Jesus, don't waste my fucking time then--"

"do you need to include profanities in every sentence?" This came from Tenya, who, only once he was done giving some black-haired girl goo-goo eyes, realized that there was an argument breaking out.

"Fuck you, four-eyes."

Katsuki had on a neutral expression, idly scrolling through his Instagram feed with his feet up on the desk. See, he wouldn't normally hide his anger, but now he had a reason to be embarrassed. Under his impartial facade, he was gritting his teeth so hard you could almost hear it.

At this point, Izuku took notice of Katsuki's expression--
"Kacchan?- do you wanna, maybe uhm, calm down-"

"Are you really gonna talk right now?- you infuriate me. I get the urge to tear your throat out with my teeth after every vowel your smart-ass, stutter-having-ass,  nerdy-ass, ugly-ass self sounds out. Can't even pronounce my name, like- do you think I wanna hear 'K-kacchan! kacchan!' every day? Your stutter's annoying as hell. I genuinely don't care about how you magically manifested a quirk or the fact that you even have a quirk-- so don't go talking to me like you're worthy of being in my presence."
...
Katsuki gets literate when he's angry.

§

in front of Katsuki's seat sat Shouto Todoroki, turning slowly towards him. He was terrified, astonished, impressed, and slightly aroused. Katsuki's blatant slander had left him speechless; he couldn't find a logical comeback from that insult, even as a bystander. He watched as Izuku ran to the bathroom with tears in his eyes, choking back a sob. it was beautiful, in some kind of sick way. Or at least, Shouto thought it was.

Young Todoroki waited patiently until Izuku returned from the bathroom, still with tears in his eyes, before getting up and slowly approaching Katsuki's seat. He leaned down to his ears and said, "So Mr. Aizawa just.. let you do that?"

"I mean, He's half asleep. I'd be surprised if he heard me yelling," was the ash-blonde's reply.

"..so you weren't yelling just now?-"

"Can you stop asking dumb questions? you're getting on my goddamn nerves."

"Jesus, sorry dad."

"damn straight."

and so, Shouto returned to his seat and class started, although no one could really say what the two-toned boy was actually paying attention to; Even during physical exams, he couldn't keep his eyes off of his.. acquaintance? Yeah, his new friend.

____

okay so that took so long and it's only 413 words-- hooray:D

.. I might cry. 

I'm just hoping the next chapter will be longer lmao