Chapter 5: Quarantining with Mer

Jo and Alex pick up most of their things and drop it off at Meredith's house. Meredith was finally ready to have guests over, but wasn't too excited for Jo and Alex. Even though Alex and Jo are her best friends, she wasn't excited for the noises they would create together.

"Okay, you 2!" Meredith says. "I better get some sleep tonight."

Jo and Alex both giggle as Meredith heads upstairs to fall asleep. Alex picks up and Jo and throws her on the couch. They try and be as quiet as they can to keep the fun going as long as possible, before Meredith ruins it.

"Mhm, Alex!" Jo says. "We should add something to keep this more entertaining."

They both begin to look around the house for things they could use. Alex finds a pair of handcuffs and Jo finds a roll of duck tape. They both giggle as they were both thinking of similar things.
The duck tape goes straight over Jo's mouth and Alex wanted to use the handcuffs, but felt too mean.

Jo rips the duck tape off and lets out a loud moan. Alex immediately throws his hand over her mouth.

"Jo, you're so naughty!" Alex says. "But if Meredith hears us, we might get thrown out!"

"I don't care, babe!" Jo says. "She's just missing out on some hot and sexy fu- OH ALEX!"

They continue to have more and more fun, until the sun begins to rise. They both fall asleep on the couch. Meredith walks down the stairs and sees them together. She knows they were up to no good.

"These 14 days are going to be the best!" Meredith says sarcastically.