Introduction

Hello everyone! To overcome my writer's block and get all my ideas out of my head that aren't related to my stories, I have resorted to writing a short story of not only a rare pair, it's a pair I believe has never happened ever before. If you watch The Uncanny Counter, then you know how rare this pair is since they both hate eachother. Also, like Hana, Motak, and Ms. Chu all live normal lives. Like this is a complete alternative universe. No counters, no yung, no evil spirits.

However, for the sake of the book, I have changed a few things, such as So Mun never having been in that car accident and in turn, never having gotten that limp. Also, since we still don't know where Hyeok-U's mom is, I'm going to come up with something of my own. I'm not actually saying this is what happened to his mother. Also, I may give some spoilers so read at thy own risk.

I have also made this omegaverse and omegas are able to get pregnant. I feel the need to say this because most authors make it so only female omegas are able to carry. In this book male omega female omega and any omega in between or beyond is able to get pregnant. However there is a catch, for 100% pregnancy, the Alpha must lay a mating mark and knot their omega. For betas, they must lay a mating mark and not pull out. If you've already laid a mating mark, but have yet to have your first child, then there is nothing to worry about, all the alpha/beta has to do is knot their omega or not pull out.

So! Let's get to know our characters a little.

First off we have So Mun. No one knows that he's an omega except for his 2 best friends and his family. Shin Hyeok-u likes to "bully"(read: tease) him. He has a kind, caring, and innocent personality. Ever since he presented, his friends never leave his side. He often makes really bad decisions.

Actor that portrays this role: Joe Byeong-Gyu

Age in story: 17

Next we have Shin Hyeok-u. He's your basic bad boy who skips school and has a rich background. His father is the mayor and currently running for president. He doesn't remember his mother that much since she left his father for another man when he was younger. She never came back and that messed him up. Because of that he doesn't believe in ever being happy with his own mate. Poor baby is traumatized.

Actor portraying this role: Jung Won-Chang

Age in Story: 18

Pics: So Mun

Pics: Shin Hyeok-U

Pics: Shin Hyeok-U

I know mah mans Hyeok-u is an asshole in the Web Drama, but imma change not a few, but a lot of things

I know mah mans Hyeok-u is an asshole in the Web Drama, but imma change not a few, but a lot of things. Y'all better be prepared for this.