Chapter 9 ~ He Knows Lots of Things

Dipper's POV(still):

We found ourselves outside, standing next to the golf cart. I'm pretty sure we all had the same question, and Jeff was the one to make it clear... 

"How the heck are we all gonna fit into that?" he questioned. I pressed my fingers to my chin, looking it over. judging by the amount of space on it, we could fit three in the front, three in the back, and maybe two more if they cling to the outside bars. 

"We can fit approximately eight people on it," I calculated. 

"Yeah, about that," Jack added. "We have to carry ten people to the Earth well, and like you said, it only fits eight."

        "Wait a second," Wendy said. "Can't you stuff yourself inside a jack-in-the-box or something?" she asked. Jack froze, becoming even paler(if that was even possible). Everyone turned to him. Finally, he let out a groan. 

"Fine! If we're that desperate, I'll do it," with that, he snapped his fingers. He disappeared in a puff of black smoke, allowing a small wooden box to fall to the ground. On its side it read Laughing Jack-in-the-Box. Wendy picked up the box, holding it tight. 

"I'll let you out when we get to where we're going," she assured. "Let's go, people!

Mabel's POV:

We all have been waiting in the alley for forever. There's no way we could get to the Earthwell with all the cops on our tails. This feels like one of those spy movies. 

"Mabel!" I heard a familiar voice cry. His voice cracked right in the middle of the word. I ran to the front of the alley, eyeing a certain golf cart as it skidded to a stop right by us. 

"Dipper!" I screamed, running to him. We both glomped each other. I looked up, eyeing the man behind him.

        "Uh, who's the guy with the bleeding mouth?" I asked, pointing behind him. He froze, turned to the guy, and then turned back to me. 

"That's Jeff," he explained. I heard Wendy stuttering as she looked behind me. 

"You're the proxies," she mumbled. "And that's EJ... Squeee!" She began spinning around like a carousel. 

"Um, what's up with Wendy?" I asked. 

"Long story," Dipper replied. "Now, where exactly are we going?" All I did was shrug.

Dipper's POV:

 I pulled out the journal, flipping to the last page. I saw the picture of the Earth well and a blank space under Location: I pulled out the black light in my pocket, shining it over the page. "Aha!" I cried, but it was short lived. This is what the space said:

        S̷̸͇̰͕̞͙͈͈͖̥̼̣̰̞̟̝̣̘͎̎̏̃̾͌ͩ̽̌ͧͬ́͒͌̈́ͪͅḳ̦̥̦̺̰̱̖͉͔̤͕̮̪̪̄̓̇̏̒̿ͦ̎̆̌̊̃ͥͮ̀̚̕ͅu͔̺̱̜̬͖͔̖̇͆̉̾̽̎ͬͬ͂ͥ̕͢t̴̨̡̻̮͖̖͍̹̠̥͓̥͑͌ͦ͐ͫ̋̑ͥ̃͐͗̏̔ͤ̀ͩͅṫ̫̬̥̘͓̩͕̗̫̠͎̱̩̜͈͚̮͊̍ͪ̄̑̃ͦ͐̒̈̇̂͌́̕͟͠͞ͅl̷̵̶̥͉̠̼͓͈͎̐̿̑ͦ̉ͣͭ͑̂̏͜͡ͅe̸ͪ̃͊ͣ̈̓ͥͣͤ̿ͬ̿ͯ̚̚͏͍͇̤̞͇̤̗̮̻̦̪̜̻̤̝̣͘̕͢b̴̴̼͈̺͎̋͋̊ͪ̈́̊̒ͨ̋͒ͤͦ̓͗͌̓ͨ̋̀ͅu̴̻̞̲̯̮̿̆̓̄ͥͧ͆̀͟ṱ̶̨̺̬̖̹̭̭̪͎͈̮̖̮͍͒͋ͧ͐̋͡ͅt̡͇̲̯̙͕͍̖̬̅ͣ̽͊͆ͅ ̷̢̤̟̳̱͚ͪͭͤ̂ͮͯ͑͋̓͘Iͦͮ̎ͮ̀҉͏̛͎̱͍̲̱͎̞̩͍̩͇͍̘̖ͅs̵̡̧̮̙̘̟̾ͭ̏͑̋ͩ̈́͆̚͜ļ̡̠̬̪̯̟͇͎̱̩̳̗̻̬͑̄ͫͫͪͮ̂͒̓̈́̉̆͜͞ͅa̮̦͎͉̳͚͍̠̼͎͔̼̺̫͂̐̓ͦ͗ͬ͗͊ͥ̅̔ͪ̓̍ͤͭ̚͠n̨͚͎̘̹̮ͧ̈̑̂̏͋͊ͮͮ̎͊̾̍͗̓͠d̷̷̠̟͖̗͎͖̫̗͉̤ͫͬ̿̆͒ͮ͘
̛͓̪̼͖͍̌͆ͧ̂̍ͧͥͬͣ̿̽̐̚͡

        "Aw poop," I muttered, face-planting into the cement. "Well this is just great!" I screamed. Mabel patted my back. Then, I heard her flipping through the pages of the journal. 

"Maybe we could call . . . you know who," she suggested, pointing to the page she was on. I went wide eyed as I gaze upon the cipher wheel which her finger was on. I knew who she was talking about. 

"No way, Mabel!" I screamed. "I'm not calling Bill, even if--!" 

"Did somebody call my name?" I heard someone asked.

        "Holy mackerel, It's an Illuminati!!!" Toby screamed. I watched as a certain triangle started swirling my head. 

"Hey, Pine tree! Shooting star! Long time no see!" He floated over to the box in Wendy's hands. "Hey-ah, Laughy Jacky!" he greeted, knocking on the box. 

"Don't freaking do that!" Jack screamed. Bill floated back over to me, circling my head. I growled, shutting the journal and putting it in my vest. 

"What do you want, Bill?" I asked. 

"The more precise answer is, what do you want?" he smirked. I glared at him, and I saw a few other people do the same. 

"Well, where's the Earthwell?" I asked. "Of all people, you should know." He reclined in his post, his fingers pressed against his chin. The brick texturing on his body started flashing random pictures of a wishing well, and then it returned to normal. 

"Oh, the Earthwell!" he realized. "Lucky for you, I just happen to know the guy who runs that place! But it'll cost you," 

"If you so much as touch my body, I will--!" 

"Whoa, easy, Pine tree," he assured. "I'm not going to possess you. I just want one thing," he pointed to Jeff, and based on how his eye looked I guessed he would've been smirking(if he had a mouth, that is). "I want that guy's knife," he stated. I looked to Cipher with my head cocked to the side. 

"That's it?" I asked. He nodded. Jeff held his knife with and iron grip, practically cradling it. 

"NO! YOUR'RE NOT TOUCHING MY BABY!" he screeched. Toby walked over to Cipher with his old looking hatchet in his hand. 

"You can have my hatchet, instead," he informed. 

"Nope! I want the knife!" Bill insisted. Jeff kept glaring, and I wouldn't have been surprised if he had started growling.

        "Jeff, just give him the freaking knife!" someone barked. Everyone turned to the circuit board on the side of one of the buildings. Ben was standing there, pouting at Jeff. Jeff gave a sigh, holding out his hand. 

"Fine!" he sighed. Bill's hand caught fire and he shook hands with Jeff, swiping the knife from him. He tapped the sharp tip before putting it away in his "pocket". 

"Alright! Deal's a deal" he stated. "You know that one place on Scuttlebutt Island where the beavers are? It's around there!" Bright lights began to flash around us to the point that we were all shielding our eyes. "Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!" With that, he disappeared into a bright flash of light.

        "M-My knife," Jeff whimpered. Ben walked over, patting his back. 

"We can get you another one when we get home," he stated. Mabel eyed Ben, raising an eyebrow. 

"Ben, weren't you going to ask Pacifica out?" she asked. Toby and the other proxies began to snicker to themselves. Jack just looked at them as if they were idiots, and Ben just shivered. 

"Here idea of a first date was a yacht," he stated. "I'm not taking any chances,"

******

Hi my fellow fan-girls and fan-boys! Sorry for not updating in, like, a month :P

I've been busy with my other stories lately, so I've only been working on this one in my spare minutes. Sadly, this story's gonna be coming to an end, so I hope you all enjoy it to the very end.

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment, and read on!

~ Geeky (^w^)