Prologue

Third Person's POV

"AHHHHHH! THIS ALL YOUR FAULT STEFANO!WE ARE NEVER HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX AGAIN!!!" Emeril Regio-Ivanov screamed.

She was currently in the hospital giving birth to triplets.

"Come on honey. Only one more baby to go. Just one more push baby." Her husband said, comforting her. She had already pushed out 2 of them. They were both beautiful baby boys. They had no idea what the gender of the third was going to be as they wanted it to be a surprise. Emeril pushed with all her might until she heard an angelic cry.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Regio-Ivanov. You have two beautiful and healthy baby boys and one gorgeous and healthy baby girl who are all triplets." The nurse said as she and some other nurses cleaned the babies.

The couple couldn't believe what they were hearing. A baby girl. They really have a baby girl. Their other 5 children, who are all boys, will be ecstatic to hear about this. They've always wanted a baby sister as did their cousins. This baby girl is going to be the most spoiled and protected baby in the world. After all, she is the only Italian Russian Mafia princess.

"She's so beautiful." Stefano said, cooing his little girl as she lay in his wife's arms.

"Do you want to hold her?" She asked him.

"No. I don't want to break her." He said in a sad voice.

"моя любовь.You won't break her. You won't break any of them. You're going to be an amazing father to our baby girl just like you are for our boys. And I'll always be here to help you." His wife said.
(Russian - My love)

Stefano had tears in his eyes has he picked up his princess from Emeril's arms. Tears started streaming down his face. After a couple of minutes, he put her down to go and get their other sons.

The rest of the family were all waiting in the seating area, waiting for the 3 to be born. They had no idea that they now had a baby girl to spoil. Stefano first called the rest of his sons. The boys went in and walked towards the cribs. They cooed at Aspen Daniel Regio-Ivanov and Ashur Donnie Regio-Ivanov. They each took turns holding their baby brothers. Once they all got a turn, they turned towards their mother who had the third triplet.

"Boys." Their mother said. "Meet Artemis Dakota Regio Ivanov. Your baby sister." The boys all froze at their mothers words. The oldest son, Dante, walked towards his mother and she put his sister in his hands. As soon as his sorellina lay in his arms, tears ran down his cheeks freely.
(Italian - little sister)

"Hi sorellina. I'm Dante your oldest brother. I'm going to protect you from all the dangers in the world. I promise."
(Italian - little sister)

Dante then passed Artemis to the second oldest son, Viktor.

"сестра. You are absolutely beautiful. I'm going to protect from the monsters in your dreams and make sure you're happy for the rest of your days." He then passed her to Giovanni, the third oldest son.
(Russian - Sister)

"Piccola. I love you so much already. I will always love and protect you no matter what. No one will ever hurt you." Giovanni promised.
(Italian - Little one)

The youngest two sons, Lorenzo and Leandre, were too young to hold their brothers and sister so they only looked at them. They were in awe of the brothers and sister. Their father then put their sorella back in their mother's arms while he held his two newborn sons. Dante left the room to get the rest of the family.
(Italian - sister)

"Alright where are they? I wanna see them already!" Emeril could recognize her oldest brother's voice. The rest of the family came in and all took turns holding the boys before giving them back to Stefano who put them back in their cribs.