𝟴

1 MONTH LATER

Hyewon Pov

"Congratulations Miss Kang. It's a healthy baby girl." The doctor smile at me.

I smile back at her and thank her. When I get the sonogram I went outside when I suddenly stopped on my tracks.

"Hyewon?"

"Chaewon?"

"How are you?" She ask smiling at me.

I want to answer but I'm too nervous. Because I'm afraid if Minju is there.

"I-I'm fine." I smile.

"Miss Kang. You're father want to see you." My bodyguard save me.

I nod and wave goodbye to Chaewon. When I left the hospital, my heart can't stop beating. It's just Chaewon not Minju.

Narrator

"She look nervous."

"I know. I'm behind her of course I know."

"Your child is growing Min. When are you going to take responsibility? " Chaewon ask.

"Yeah Min. I miss hanging out with Yena and Yuri." Sakura said.

Since that night. Yena started to ignore Minju. Sometimes Yuri and Minju will only have a limited time to talk. Minju know Yena is upset because of what she did, but she is not ready to be a parent.

"WHAT THE F*CK??" Chaeyeon shout.

"Ehmm. Guys." Chaeyeon aproach them. She sit next to Sakura and look at her friends nervously.

"Hyewon parents invited us to go to her baby gender reveal. Hyewon is ready to reveal to the world about the truth. But Kyungwoo told me that Minju need to go there."

"Why? Yena probably punch her when she saw her."

"Yes but. Hyewon dad is going to pay someone to be Hyewon's fake fiance. Don't want your baby to grow up not knowing who it's real father isn't it? "

Minju nod and sigh deeply. She face her friends and smile at them.

"I will get what's Mine."