𝟭𝟱

Narrator

"Heyyy. Why you do that?" Yuri said.

"What??" Minju reply.

"You aren't suppose to........" Yuri keep on talking while Minju is not even interested in anything she said.

"How did you even stand her?" Eunbi ask Yena.

"Let me remind you that she kick me out of the ward just because I want my child to look like a puppy." Yena said while carresing Yujin's cheek.

"Your kid must be mischievous just like you." Chaeyeon said to Yena.

"Why is that?"

"Because she doesn't cry and she keep on giggling. " Chaeyeon answer.

"So what?"

"Stan Loona." Chaeyeon answer.

Yena just stay quiet because she don't want her little baby to wake up. Meanwhile the other parents attention is on Hyewon.

Minju who notice her friends staring at her wife then leave Yuri alone in the kitchen and sit beside Hyewon.

"Done already?" Hyewon ask.

"Nope. But I hate it when someone who is married keep on staring at my wife." Minju said making Eunbi and Chayeon look away.

"Not me." Yena said.

"Your baby sleep like a princess. " Sakura said to Minju.

"Yeah. She sleep like Hyewon." Minju said and look at her wife.

The other only smile at them and focus on their own partners.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yahhh why is your daughter bullying my princess?" Yena whine. Hyewon only look at her weirdly.

"Stop it Yena. You look like a baby." Yuri said.

"I am your baby." Yena said.

"No. My baby is Yujin not you." Yuri said and take Yujin from Yena to change her diaper.

"What is wrong with her?" Chaewon ask Yuri.

"Since I gave birth she started to act like a baby." Yuri reply.

"Hey I act like that so you can recognize me." Yena pout. Chaewon just raise an eyebrow while Yuri is glaring at Yena.

"Yahh. Can you guys be peaceful just like them." Eunbi said and point at Hyewon and Minju, who is busy in their own little world with baby Wonyoung.

"I can if this duck here just stay quiet. " Yuri said.

"Why are you both even fighting? " Eunbi ask.

"Because. She said that Yujin look like a puppy. It's obviously a duck!" Yena said.

"Whatever. Even if it look like a duck or puppy. It's still our child." Yuri said.

Yena then giggled and sit beside Yuri.
.
.
.
.
.
"Baby?" Minju called Hyewon.

"Hmm?"

"Don't you want a second one?"

"Yahh! I just gave birth a few weeks ago and now you want another one? I'm not a baby factory Mrs Kim." Hyewon said.

"I know but. I don't want Wonyoung to grow alone." Minju said.

"It's too early." Hyewon said.

Minju nod and smile at her. She lean closer and kiss Hyewon lips.

"I'm sorry baby. It's just I'm afraid. " she apologised.

'It's fine. As long as I'm with you.'