𝟮𝟭

5 Years Later
Narrator

"Can I see her now?"

"We can't baby. She's working in different country."

"But you always tell me story about her. When can I meet her." Wonyoung pout. Minju giggle and mess her daughter's hair. She peck her forehead and hug her tightly.

5 years have passed and Wonyoung is now now 5 years old. During all of those times, Minju didn't look for another lover. She trust that Hyewon will came back but she just don't know when.

Wonyoung grow up happily and a really active kid. Minju sometimes get exhausted because of her running around the house.

Wonyoung is also close to the other kids but she likes to be more closer with Yujin. It was because Yujin always take care of her even if they still young.

Minju will also spoil her princess. She will give everything that Wonyoung want. But she couldn't give Wonyoung the thing that she wish everyday.

"Can we meet mommy now?"

"No baby."

"When can I meet her?"

"I don't know."

Wonyoung started to frown again. She was really eager to meet her mom but Minju know that Hyewon don't want that.

"How about we get ice cream instead? " Minju ask trying to take her daughter attention from looking at Hyewon picture.

"No!"

"We go to the playground? "

"No I want mommy!"

"Wonyoungie. Mommy's busy."

"No! You always said that!" Wonyoung said and stand up. Wonyoung stomp her feet towards her bedroom to tell Minju that she is upset.

'She's just like you when she's upset. Cute
'

I can't sleep.😔