Preface

Heyy guys!

DEDICATION:
This book is dedicated to all my readers and all the lovely people out there:)

DETAILS:
This book was originally inspired by one of my favorite books here on Wattpad called 'A royal pain in the texts' written by crystally_rain.

The following book is about a girl named Holly Winters, who had never suffered heartbreak. This book follows Holly on her journey to falling in love with a jerk who happened to steal her best friend's sock, or at least that's what she thought, that leads her to encounter the happiest and most dreadful moments of her life.

All the characters in this book are fictional.

DISCLAIMER
This book may contain swear words and mature content.

CHARACTERS:
Its_a_holly_jolly_day: Holly Winters
Ryde_me: Luke Ryder
butterscotch_is_the_best: Cindy Brooks
Conner_from_the_corner_store: Conner Price
Johnny_Ornaldo_is_mine: Lydia Collins 
Katy_cat: Katy Linden
Garfield_is_bae: Jake Collins

PLOT SUMMARY:
What happens when a jerk comes along and presumably steals your best friend's sock? You fall in love.

Pffft. As if.

Holly winters is an average 21 year old. Being home schooled, she has absolutely no interest in relationships.

The unbreakable bond she has with her friends leads her to accusing an innocent guy in the middle of a mall for the theft of her best friend's sock.

A seemingly routine event in Holly's life however complicates as feelings evolve.

—————————————
"Did you just steal Katy's sock!?" I exclaim loud enough for curious eyes to turn towards the unusual event.

The strangers blue orbs wander next to me and trail down Katy's figure.

Is he checking her out!?

Before I could announce to the world the perverts indecent tactics, his amused voice questions, "Oh, you mean the one she's wearing?"

CHARACTER AESTHETICS:

I'd like to thank Leah__Clearwater  for the beautiful aesthetics attached above:)  Hope you like this book, enjoy reading:)

I'd like to thank Leah__Clearwater for the beautiful aesthetics attached above:)
Hope you like this book, enjoy reading:)

The jerk who stole my best friend's sock...or notOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara