Give them closure.

I was relaxing on the couch in Angies office as she did some more work on the Christmas tree and as I worked on the gift for Zack.
"How's the drawing coming along?" She asked making me show her.
"Could use a little more work."
"It's looking good sweetie." She told as she came over and gave me a kiss on the head.
"Thanks. I'm gonna do another one but I thought he would really like the family one as well." I told as I leaned my head against hers as she wrapped her arm over my shoulder.
"He will love it."
"You really think so? It was either this or giving him this shark teeth that was in my bag." I told as I showed the multiple teeth that were in there.
"Can I ask why?" She asked as she gave a laugh.
"Part of it is for your dad. He could use one as a pick for his music if he liked the sound it made. I know I do when playing music."
"So why that many?"
"So he could pick the ones he likes the most. I also made these for us to wear." I told as I pulled matching teeth out on necklaces.
"Ash. You are talented in many ways." She told as she took the one I made for her and put it on.
"I feel bad for Ivy. She thought he was the one to the point where they he was gonna surprise her by taking to Paris..... only for him to go out and never return. She probably thinks he ran out on her and it left her heart broken and mad that he did that. She raised the kid on her own thinking he bailed. The child would have grown up thinking her father didn't love her. The family needs to learn what happened to him. They need to know he loved Ivy and was gonna travel to where they would be accepted. Anyone would need the closure like that. I wish I had closure on my mum."
"I know sweetie. I wish I knew how to help you find out what happened to her."
"I know." I told before she gave my head another kiss.
We sat in silence as I continued to draw when Angie stood up.
"I can't sit here and do nothing." She told.
"We can't leave yet." I told as I looked towards her.
"No I'm talking about leaving here Ash. I'm talking about helping Ivy get the closure that you and Brennan have never gotten." She told before walking out of her office.
I rushed after her as she walked to she was standing bellow the platform where Daniel, Seeley and Temperance were.
"You have to find her." She told as I came to stand next to her and as they looked down towards us. "Ivy."
"Ivy Gillespie may not even be alive and if she is, this could be a reminder of an extremely painful time of her life. What would we accomplish?" Daniel asked
"The truth." I told
"You have to find the girl and tell her what you know." Angie told before looking at Temperance "Don't you see? You can give her the answer that you never got. The one Ash never got."
"Angela." Temperance began before getting cut off by Angela.
"I'm sorry, sweetie, but it's true. You have a chance here."
"To say what? 'Merry Christmas, Ivy Gillespie, your fiancé was murdered and your life was ruined, but hey, at least you get to know what happened to him.'?"
"Don't you wish somebody had said that to you?"
Angela asked
"Look Temperance, here we can give someone the closure that we want or wanted. We can tell someone the one thing we wished people told us." I told "Don't you wanna give someone that closure that someone couldn't give to us?"
The room fell into silence and I could tell she was thinking it over.
"Yes." She told before getting up to do just that making me smile with Angela.

I was drawing the new picture for the gift as Zack worked on his robot.
'I wonder who he got.'
"So what exactly do you do as a PI, Ash?" Zack asked breaking the silence between us.
"I find the things people want found and what other people want hidden."
"You good at it?"
"You live in the guest house of Jacks, who is the soul owner of the Cantilever group. But he doesn't like people knowing that, which is why Temperance doesn't know or the boss man dude. Seeley is ex army and doesn't get to spend a lot of time with his son and get his son on Christmas. Temperance hates Christmas because she wouldn't open any gifts till her parents got back which was like she was telling her brother that he wasn't family enough. Also you have a very big family but are also the baby of it."
"Impressive. What about Dr.Goodman?"
"He has two 5 year old twin girls, is a archaeologist and is his church Deacon."
"That's what we all know."
"Yeah I got nothing on him."
"Either way, what you were able to learn about us was impressive."
"Thanks Zack-attack."
"So how do you and Angela know eachother." He asked making me look up at him to see he was looking towards me, making us smile.
"Oh.... she's my cousin."
"You two are related?"
"Well yeah. Billy even got to add what he wanted my name to be which is one of my middle names."
"What is it?"
"Do not tell anyone or I'll have to kill you.... and your robot."
"Not my robot."
"You'll be fine as long as you don't tell people. My full name is Ashley London.... Bunny Harper." I told
"Your middle name is London Bunny?"
"Yeah I know. It's weird." I told as I studied him to see if he was gonna start laughing.
"I like it."
"Thanks man. But seriously though I will kill you if you tell anyone that."
"Noted. If it makes you feel better, my name is Zackary Uriah Addy." He told making me jaw drop as I smiled at the new information I had.
"Oh I fucken love that." I told making me get a small smile.
"Have people told you, you are very strange Ash?"
"All the time, Bone boy."
"Then I'll be the newest person to say it, Bunny." He told making me bite my lip as I couldn't help to smile.
"Your lucky your cute."
He began to blush again as he put the robot down to test it.
"Turn." He told it only for it to not do anything.
"Zack.... I must say that's the best turn I've ever seen a robot do." I joked making him give me an annoyed look.
"It should turn when I say turn, walk in the direction I say and when I say stop...." he began only to get cut off by the robot doing a somersault. "I thought I fixed that."
I put my drawing down but made sure it was hidden so he couldn't see it and made my way next to him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders to give him a reassuring hug, before realising.
"Sorry I should have asked. I'm just used to Angie and Billy giving me hugs since I'm comfortable with them doing it." I told as I began to pull away.
"It's ok. It just shows me that you trust me a lot since Angela mentioned that you don't like physical contact." He told making me go back to how I was before.
"Your a cool dude and I like ya."
"You have said multiple times that I am cute."
"You are. But I meant in more like a friend way dude."
"I like you as well." He told making me smile more as I ignored my cheeks heating up.
"Anywho. Even though your robot is not meant to move when you say 'stop', I still think it's fucken cool."
"I just don't know how I'm supposed to fix it. I'm getting a doctorate in engineering and I can not get a robot to work."
"I'll help you if your ok with it."
"You know how to make robots?"
"No, because I'm not gonna help them evolve to take over the world. I mean have you see Terminator and IRobot. I ain't messing with that." I told making him laugh. "But I do know some things about computers and have a doctorate in engineering."
"How old are you?"
"I'm 24."
"And you have a doctorate in engineering as well as being a private investigator."
"I have four phds, thinking of working on a fifth, and have three BAs and have been to the academy."
"And you're only 24?"
"Yeah. I'm kinda what's known as a child prodigy. Remember I told you I started uni at 13."
"Yes I do remember that, its just a surprise hearing you say it all like it's normal. I can say we are the same in being child prodigy's as well as the age."
"Whack. So want me to help? Though I will say, I did not make a robot. I made a arm."
"That's still a robot."
"Shit.... I helped them." I told making him laugh more.
"If you are able to help me make it not somersault when I say.... well you know."
"Stop." I said with the biggest smile as it did just that.
"Yes that. I would greatly appreciate it."
"Alright Bone boy. Let's see what we can do." I told as I let go and grabbed a chair to sit across from him.
"Bunny." He said making me look towards him.
"You are on thin ice cute boy." I told as I pointed the small screwdriver towards him making us laugh.
"I think I should be allowed to call you Bunny if you call me Bone boy."
"I'll think about it." I told before we started to go to work.
'Good thing I finished the drawing.'