Satan did good this year.

After I helped Zack a bit with his robot I took my drawings to Angela's office so I could place them on the Angelator after I rolled them so he couldn't see them, and I saw Temperance making calls.
'I wish I could help out there. But I know she will find her. She's gotta.'

"Good. Okay, everybody. Stand over here." Angie told as she led us to the Angelator. "Close your eyes."
We all closed our eyes as she fiddled with the control pad to bring her tree up.
'I wonder how it looks now that it's complete.'
"Open your eyes." She told.
We all opened our eyes and were all impressed with the work she did. I gave her a hug which she returned as we continued to look at the tree.
"You did great Angie."
"Thanks Ash. I'm glad I got locked in here with you."
"Same. Thanks for inviting me to the party we never went to, because thank god." I told making her chuckle.
They all were hugging and shaking hands with me just giving a nod or salute to Seeley and Daniel since I still didn't know them well enough to have physical contact with them. It all changed when Zack gave me a hug and Jack joined in on it making us laugh.
"If you wanted to hug me Jack you could have asked." I told before we pulled apart and I gave him his own hug.
"I'm liked." He quietly told making us laugh as I pulled away.
I held my elbow out for him making us bump it together as we both smiled.
"Maybe I should have worked to keep you two away from one another." Angie told making us laugh more when I noticed Temperance was no longer with us.
'Merry Christmas Temperance.'

Later we were in Angies office with them holding their gifts since mine was not there for some reason, which I didn't mind and Angie was working on getting the wrapping off of her gift that was from Jack.
"Look at all these gifts!" She told as she had some trouble making me pull my Swiss Army knife out of my boot to give to her.
"Thank you sweetie."
"You carry a Swiss Army knife?" Daniel questioned
"Never know when you'll get yoinked and tied up. I also have this pocket knife just in case the rope is a bit thicker." I told as I pulled it out of my other boot.
"Ash you are seriously odd." Jack told next to me and I put it back in it's spot.
"We should be drinking eggnog while we're doing this." Seeley told
"You wanna drink the same thing that is the whole reason we are stuck here?"
"I wonder what this is." She asked making us look to see her pull a framed picture out. "Oh my God. It's beautiful. What is it?"
"Just enjoy not knowing." I told
"It's... prettier if you don't know the details." Jack added as we shared a knowing look.
"That is beautiful." Daniel told
"Thank you." She told
Daniel was next and began to open the box his gift was in.
"I wonder what it is." He told
"What did you get?" Me and Angie asked at the same time.
He pulled out an intricately crafted bird made out of paper.
'That's awesome.'
"Very impressive." He told as he looked it over.
"Dude that's hella awesome."
"Whoa..." Jack said as we all shared the same amazed look towards it.
"You made this?" He asked
"Yeah." Seeley told
"Thank you." He told
"I'm next." Zack told making me look towards Angie to see she was excited to see how he would react.
He slid the tie off of his present which was two rolled-up sheets of paper I got from Angies office.
"It's from Ash." Angie told making me give a smile as he unrolled the first drawing to see it was of his family.
"It's my family and me." He told as he showed the group.
"Open the second one dude." I told
He opened the other one up before looking towards me with a confused look.
"This was what you were drawing when I was working?"
"Yeah."
"I haven't seen that one." Angie told making him show us.
"And I thought Angela was the artist." Daniel told
"I have a BA in art from Caltech." I told
"You went to Caltech?!" Jack questioned
"Yeah. Got in when I was 13."
"You know another genius?" Seeley questioned making us laugh.
"Thank you Ash." Zack told making me smile.
"No problem Bone boy."
Jack opened his gift and pulled out a replica of a beetle.
"Arabara sassar." Daniel told
"It's gorgeous."
"A sacred scarab. That is excellently rendered, sir. Thank you." Jack told
"That's cool." Angie added
"You're very welcome." He told
Seeley opened his gift and pulled the robot I helped Zack work on.
"Wow. Zack, that's, uh-"
"Self-propelled, nonautonomic unit." He explained.
"It's a robot." Me and Jack told at the same time making us bump fists.
"I thought if we get out of here in time today, you could give it to your son."
"Merry Christmas." He told as he gave Zack a vigorous and enthusiastic handshake.
"Oh, Zack." Angie said as she found the thought sweet.
"Thanks a lot." Seeley told
"You're welcome. Ash actually helped me work on some parts of it."
"Ye." I told as I showed a peace sign.
"Ok what BAs do you have?" Jack questioned as we chuckled
"I have a PHD in Engineering. I have 4 PHDs, 2 BAs and have been to the fbi academy."
"You went to the academy?!" They all questioned minus Zack and Angie.
"Yeah."
"Wait Zack didn't react." Jack stated
"She told me earlier before working on the robot."
"How old are you?!" Seeley asked
"I'm the same age as Zack. 24."
"So what do you do?" Daniel asked
"I find the things people want found or what other people want to stay hidden. I'm really good at it."
"It's true. She was able to name things that no one has said to her or that she was there for.... except Goodman. She has nothing on you." Zack told
"It's true. I have got nothing on ya but what you've said to us and that I have seen." I told
"Well anyway. All this aside, we still have one godt left." Angie told as she got up.
"That's right. You haven't opened your gift yet Ash." Jack told
"Na. I wonder who it could be." I joked as Angie came back with my gift.
"It was a good thing I pulled your name, since I already had your gift."
"I feel like I should get two gifts." I joked making me and her laugh.
"Merry Christmas sweetie." She told as she handed the wrapped gift.
I opened it up and pulled the guitar out making my eyes go wide.
"Angie you didn't!"
"I did."
"I have been looking for one for ages!"
"I know. That's why I contacted one of dads buddies who hooked me up with it." She told
"She got you a guitar?" Zack questioned.
"Not just any guitar. A factory black 1966 Gretsch 6120. I love it."
"I knew you would."
"You know how to play?" Seeley asked
"Oh I do." I told as I began to tune it.
"My dad taught her how to play when we were younger."
"Alright I'm ready." I told before clearing my throat and began to play the notes on the guitar.
'Hope they like it.'