Formal.

I wake up with a loud yawn and a big stretch, my face had a autumn red painted on it from the heat last night.

My eyes move to the furnaces, who had a tall enderman, black n white, wearing an apron under a business shirt.

I chuckle, "Mornin' Ranboo."
He smiles, "Goodmorning Y/N! I'm making some pork."

I nodded and smiled back.

I walk to the supposedly "bathroom", it was only a 5 by 5 walk in room that contained a toilet, sink, mirror, and shower. The walls were still the natural stone from the mountain, we haven't gone into detail with our decorations yet.

I smiled, it still qualifies as a bathroom, though it doesn't have the great qualities of one.

My pace begins to turn to the sink with a mirror placed above it, I stare into the reflection.

Letting out a heavy sigh, I flick water on my H/C fluffy hair. Water droplets dot themselves all over the strands, slowly racing off of each string of hair.

I comb it to the side, slicking it a bit, it was still a little fluffy.
Picking up my toothbrush, I slowly drag the tube full of toothpaste across the brush, it leaves a trail of the minty cream behind.
When I place it in my mouth, my gums slightly ache, it's a mixture of a painful yet pleasing.

I rinse my mouth with the sink water and spit it out.
As I eye my clothing choice, a smile marks my face. I liked the style I went for, it was a bit formal, but also an energetic look.

 I liked the style I went for, it was a bit formal, but also an energetic look

[Your outfit, or imagine your own. <:) ]

I straighten my tan turtle neck, usually I don't dress formally, I just throw on a hoodie and some sweatpants, but today was special! We were going to see Sam.

That's when I realized..
Wait.. why does it matter that I look good for Sam?
I managed to think, my cheeks being dusted with a slight ruby red.

I'm slowly and gradually becoming obsessed with Sam,
every thought of him puts me at a pleasured state. The thought of Sam is like listening to your favorite song on loop while rain gently patters itself against your window. The smell of flowers overwhelming you as you watch the peaceful sunset with it's unique colors placing themself all around you. The warm water of a lagoon while you rest your head in it, your hair floating all around in the warm, shallow water as the sun shines on your face.

When I looked up from the sink, I saw a tall Ranboo leaning in the so called "doorway".
He had a smirk planted on his face, followed by a raised brow.

"Someones obsessed, you rarely ever dress formally." He chuckled.

"H-Hey, it's nothing personal man. I'm just being a gentleman!" I semi-yell back, a blush quickly growing on my face, the heat overwhelming my cheeks and ears.

His soft chuckle got louder,
"Someones also defensive!" He teased,
I stuck my tongue out at him playfully,

But..
he was right, why am I so defensive?

My racing thoughts were cut off by Ranboo shaking his head an muttering something in "enderman language", as he calls it.

I glance at him, an eyebrow raised,
"Whatcha whisperin' about?"

He looked up, a playful grin on his face,
"Oh, nothing."

"What? No, answer me!" I tugged on his arm.

"Non!"

"Nah, not believable! Is it about me?"

He chuckled and quickly shifted the topic, "Pork is ready!"

"Jerk." I huffed out.

He cackled,
"C'mon Y/N, we've gotta leave soon, hurry and eat your breakfast!"

I enter the room and glance at the clock,
9:52 AM.

Okay, we have 8 minutes until we leave.

My teeth rip the pork apart, every tooth that sunk into the bleach colored meat coming out with a chunk of it. I finished it pretty quickly, "Food was great, thanks for cooking bud." I say, ruffling his hair.

Ranboo nodded and thanked me for the compliment.

For the rest of the remaining minutes, my mind was full of Sam's big blue eyes that peered through the eye-holes of his squared creeper mask. God his eyes drove me crazy.

His soft grin as he handed us the crimson bags full of leaf red dust.

"Hey-o, Y/N, time to go."

"A-Ah, right, coming."

I stood up from the small, spruce table.
We walked down the cobblestone and oak path, his leather shoes clacking against the cobble.

"And you say I 'dressed formally' today," I laughed, nudging his shoulder with my elbow.
He laughed along.

For the rest of the way we joked around, play fighting and nudging, yelling and cackling.

When we arrived at the redstone artists base, my eyes sparkled. His base was so unique. I let a content smile spread across my face, it was interrupted by a familiar tone clearing their throat, my eyes meet his,

"Hey Sam!"