Tools n stuffs

Sam's cringe at his stutter was very noticeable, but I found it quite adorable. Not to sound cliche but the guy in general was adorable.

I shook my wholesome fantasies of Sam off and continued to work on the mess of wires, redstone, and metal.

"So, what even is this?" I questioned,

"It was supposed to be a gift for you, but it obviously didn't work." He chuckled, a genuine smile written on his face.

I blushed at the thoughtful act,
"It's okay man, I appreciate it!" I'd said, returning the smile.

He rubbed my back for a few seconds, it was quite comforting. Honestly, if I had to cry into anyones shoulder, it'd be his.
Not because I like him, well.. partially because I like him. But, also because he's a generally comforting guy.

I gave him a quick shoulder pat, then directed my attention back to the supposedly gift "mess-up". He saw it as a mistake, but I see it as an important fragment that pieces together my feelings for the ocean eyed boy.

My tools clanked against the metal, it was loud enough to where I couldn't notice that the boy was walking away from the scene, like a murderer who pleaded innocent at his own crime scenery.

I looked up and sighed when I realized his presence wasn't with me anymore.
Not like I was gonna give up, I believe that I can fix this up on my own and take it home.

Picking up my wrench, I heard a familiar sound of leather shoes clacking against the tile.
I raised a brow, not taking my attention away from the gift, but splitting it evenly with the boy.

"What's up Ranboo?" I questioned, still twisting a few bolts n' nuts.

"Just checkin' on you," He smiled, giving me headpats. He then returned to the doorway, leaning against it awaiting my comment,

"You're still here."

"Oh wow okay.. fine.. what a bully.. wow.." He pleaded dramatically.

"Ohhh come onnn Ranbooooo, you know I didn't mean it *that* wayyyy" I teased, increasing the length of my words to be as dramatic as him.

I walked over to him and hugged him.
"I'm sooo sorryyy Ranbooooo.."
I joked again, he flopped into my arms bridal style.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled,
our act was cut off by the small laughter of Sam. I immediately dropped the enderboy that rested in my arms and walked over to the creeper man.

I heard a thud and a grunt from Ranboo,
"You're back Sam!" I yelled in excitement, ignoring the damaged Ranboo behind me.

"Sure am!" He said, his laughter carrying on. Ranboo ruffled my hair aggressively, causing Sams laughter to infect me, both of us laughing at the angered Ranboo.

"I'll be in the living room watching T.V."
He said, laughing along.
"Okay!" Both of us replied simultaneously.

Sam hit my arm playfully and we both went back to work.

"Hey, Y/N?

"What's up?"

"Oh, I wanted to ask, would you like to hang out somewhere special? Y'know, just the two of us?"

"Like a date?" I questioned out of the blue.

He chuckled,
"I mean, sort of."

"Should've just said 'Ohh Y/N you're so handsome please go on a date with me!' "
I'd said, slightly blushing and attempting to sound tough or play it off,

I sipped a waterbottle Ranboo got for me earlier and continued working, then looked over to Sam.

He clearly was considering what I said, which earned a laugh from me.

When he looked up, he knew that I was inspecting his action. He awkwardly smiled and rubbed his neck.

"Idiot," I laughed.

"Says you!" He replied snickering a bit.

"Okay okay, fair!" I said back, still laughing.

A comfortable silence floated in the air.
Sweat beaded on my forehead, I could feel the slippery salt water drip down my cheek.

It was silent enough to hear the sound of my sweat hitting the tile.
It echoed through out the room.

..

The silence grew louder by the minute.

..

No one was saying anything.

..

I could see Sam hesitating to say something.

"Would you wanna go on a date with me?"