Sam

Ranboo had already hugged and greated Sam, all I really did was stare, an autumn-red blush dusting onto my face.

"Hey, Y/N."  I heard the familiar, medium tone say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I cleared my throat and looked up from the ground, catching a glimpse of his ocean-eyes, something about them.. I wanted to drown in them. And.. the irony is, I have a fear of drowning.

The quick moment of eye contact practically took my breath away,
"H-Hey Sam." I said with a smile, shaking his hand.

"You look good."
His sudden words made me glance at my outfit, "Y-Yeah, do I?"

He smiled and nodded,
"Thanks.. you do too." I smiled, Sam leaned closer to me.
He hugged me. Why was I surprised? Why was I expecting a kiss?

I shook the thought off and enjoyed the short moment.
The whole time we were visiting with Sam, he was all that was on my mind.

I kept thinking about him, and doing things with him, having fun.. like dates. I don't know why I was so ahead of myself. This crush on Sam only started 2 days ago, yet it's grown on me so much.

"Hey, Y/N, could you come help me really quick?"

"O-Oh, sure thing Sam."

My shoes clicked against the hard-stone floor as I approached the masked man.

"What's up?"

He looked up at me, placing a tool box in between us.

"I needed some help fixing this piece of junk right here!" He stated, hinting towards the redstone mess.

Ranboo chuckled as he walked in, wearing a grin most likely directed at me.

"I'll be making food!" The enderman said, his chuckle still carrying on.

Me n Sam agreed, then got to work.

After a while of working my eye trailed off to the side, meeting a confused Sam.

"Nonono, like this."
I grabbed his hand, my sudden action startled even me, but I went with it.

I guided his hand along the metal, fixing what he was working with.
"Thanks!" He said in a slightly stuttered tone.
I smiled back at him.

"Yeah.."

SO IN TODAYS STREAM I CANT I FUCJING— I DONATED AND THE WAY HE SAID MY NAME MAXDE MY HEART STOP LIKE HES SO 💗❤️💕💗💖💞💓