Chapter 1

IM BACK FROM THE DEAD TO MAKE A STATEMENT!!
Skip if you feel like it.
I had a couple statements at the beginning of the story and I have found a lot of people are ignoring the biggest one!!

George is bisexual!!! (in this story)
He dates a girl!! And it's a huge part of the plot!!! (SHOCKING I KNOW)
I see a lot of comments describing his relationship with this girl as "hetero" and "straight" and I want to ask that we stop commenting things like that. I find a lot of comments like this are bordering biphobia. Ofc jokes are allowed and I have seen so many funny ones that are at the expense of the relationship or the girl but I also see a lot of really mean ones. (I will always delete comments or hide them if I feel they are too far to make sure everyone is comfortable)

Remember! This is a wattpad story and we are all here to read shitty writing about Mcyts so let's keep it light!

~~

George's POV
It was the start of December, dream, sapnap and I just ended a stream but we were still on call. It was quiet for a bit as sap and I ended our streams.

Dream was the first to break the silence. He started talking "you know, I was thinking. My channel started to get big around January, last year, I was just thinking maybe you guys wanna meet up. I think it would be fun."

"Wait really!?" Sapnap yelled in excitement "all of us!? It would be so fun"

sapnap has already seen Dream in real life and met him, so he was just excited to see his friend again.

"George? You down" Dream asked.

My mind was racing ever since Dream, Sapnap and I have started streaming together I had fallen for Dream. Every time his name was even mentioned I couldn't help but think about him, I haven't even seen his face but I think I might be in love with him. I knew Meeting up with him wasn't a good idea, but I wanted to go so badly.

"Uhh y-" I cut myself off before you said yes.

I was hit with thoughts of cons. What if i lost control or did something stupid. I would never forgive himself. "Um what about covid?" I asked trying to get out of going. I didn't care about covid at that time.

"Well, we can get tested, and we will wear mask as we travel and make sure everything we do is safe. Don't worry George I won't let anything happen to you." Dream said in a playful tone. "Do you not wanna come or anything? If it has to do with money I'll pay for your ticket."

I felt myself get slightly blushed at what Dream said. he wouldn't let anything happen to me. It took Dream about five minutes of talking about all the reasons I should come until I finally said yes.
I knew it was a bad idea but he won't let anything happen to me.

"You know what, I'll go. And no dream, I'll get my own ticket I don't want you to pay for me. Will we be going to Florida or Texas?" I asked. The words ringing in my head. I was actually doing this.

"I was thinking you would come to Florida" Dream replied "is that okay sapnap?"

"Yes yes yes" sapnap was clearly the most excited.

"I'm free anytime after Christmas." I chimed In.

"I'm free around the 29th or 30th."