Chapter 2

George's POV

I had just gotten off the plane. I was finally in Florida after almost a month of waiting. Every night dream would send me a goodnight text but over the last few weeks Dream also got really flirty, sending Me lots of compliments and questionable things for a straight man to send another guy.

I walked to the place where Dream told me to meet him. I saw a tall man with dirty blond hair. He was wearing a white mask like the one on his Minecraft skin and a lime green hoodie. I knew it was dream. All of a sudden Dream was in front of me. I had no clue how he got there. I looked around and I could tell I was in an airport but everything was blurry. Except Dream. I looked up and hugged Dream. He stumbled back a bit. "Oh god I'm sorry" I quickly said. My thoughts were rushing through my head yet I didn't know what any of them were. All of a sudden Dream removed his mask but I couldn't see his face. It was blurry like my surroundings. I could tell it was a face but there was no distinct facial features. I was confused. I was staring at him then he leaned in. The next thing i knew Dream was kissing me? "What is happening, why can't I see his face? Why Is he kissing me? Why do I like it? What the actual fuck!?!?!?"

I sat up. I was in my bed. Not in an airport and definitely not in dreams arms. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time 4:36am, Friday December 4th.

I was sweating.

"WHY IN GODS NAME DID I DREAM ABOUT THAT!?!??" I yelled. I flipped onto my stomach and burrows my face into my pillows and screamed. "There is no way i could fall asleep again. Not after that." I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, my hairline was covered in sweat, my face was red and my felt hot. I turned on the shower making sure it was nice and cool and hopped in.

I sat in the shower cursing myself out for dreaming of that. "NO NO NO GEORGE YOU IDIOT YOU CANT THINK OF HIM LIKE THAT!!!! YOUR STUPID YOUR STUPID YOUR STUPID!!!" I finished washing my hair and body. I just needed to get all that sweat off of me.

I hopped out of the shower and quickly dried off, i put on black sweatpants and a light blue tee. I walked into my kitchen and started making toast. I wasn't the best cook but I knew enough to get by. My toast popped and i grabbed it placing it on a plate. I topped it with strawberry jam and sat down on the couch. I put on tv and watched as I ate.

Not long later it was bright out. I looked at the time. "8:46am" I swiped through notifications "maybe I should get out of the house and run some errands, I can start early since I woke up early thanks to that-" I stoped talking. Why did I have a stupid habit of talking out loud. I didn't want to remind myself of that dream. How i felt when I saw dream for the first time. How i just lost control and hugged him. How dream kissed me. How I felt when dream kissed me, how happy and conplete I felt, how much i wanted it agai- "NO GEORGE STOP!!" I cut off my thoughts by talking out loud and ran off to my bedroom to get dressed.

I put on a hoodie over my shirt and quickly combed my hair. I walked to my front door where i put on my boots and coat And left.

I was walking around town, wearing a mask of corse, first i went to the post office and grabbed a package next I went off to the grocery store to pick up more food for my house.

When I got back home it was two. I carried my grocery's inside and put them away. I grabbed the package and hurried to open it. I knew exactly what it was. Using my key I tore open the box. Inside was dreams new merch. I grabbed it out and pulled it over my head. I got the lime green hoodie with dreams smile on it. Kinda like the one in his dre- "NO GEORGE! STOP!! That Dream meant nothing stop bringing it up. You were clearly just tired or something." I yelled at myself. I must look crazy right now.

I plopped onto my couch and sighed. "Why do I keep thinking of that dream" a noise coming from My phone made me look at it. A snap from Dream. Could this be his face? I grabbed it and opened Snapchat immediately. Just a photo of his fridge and text that said "you thought it was my face lol"

"Uhg" I sighed, i called Dream.

"Hi George!!" Dream was snickering on the other end.

"Why do you do that dream, it's not funny." I said in a fake pouty voice.

"Haha I told you, I'm gonna make this fun for me" Dream laughed "It's either this or I just kidnap you."

I was silent for a bit. Then i had a thought. "Wanna join the smp with me while I stream I'm bored?"

"Hmm sure" Dream said happily.

"Okay I'll set it up and join the server then you join the Vc. Talk to you in like ten." I hung up. And walked over to my computer. I started a live. Not long after that Dream joined the call.

"HI GEORGE!!!" Nice talking to you again."

"Hi dream! How are you?" I asked

"I'm good now that I'm talking to you"  dream said in a super flirtatious tone. The tone alone made me turn pink. Why did he do this to me?

"what!?" I yelled in shock.

Dream was snickering again "your blushing George!!" He was still using a flirtatious tone.

"Stop" I yelled. "no I'm not" I shouted back.

The chat was going ballistic.

"It's okay, you look cute when you blush"

"WHAT!?" My voice was so much louder this time.

I got even redder, my face was hot. Dream was laughing hard now.

"Dream your so stupid" I said quietly. I turned off my camera for a bit so I could calm down.

I grabbed my phone and texted Dream to yell at how unprompted that was, but either then that Nothing much happened over the stream, I just ran around with Dream. other people on the smp joined and we were all joking around. After an hour or two I was getting hungry so I ended the stream. I got up and made food.

Not much else happened that week either. I got a few snaps from Dream but none of them were his face and none of my streams that week were that exciting, pretty much the same old stuff. A little flirting here and there and a lot of jokes.

Dreams POV.

I woke up pretty late. I got out of bed to get food. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the fridge
"You thought it was my face lol" I wrote.

George opened it. Next thing I knew he was calling me. I picked up. We just laughed about how I have been bulling him with the whole face reveal thing.  George asked me to stream with him. We joined the server and call. Something felt different this time. Nothing in my brain was holding me back and I started flirting with George I couldn't help it I love it when he gets flustered and turns red. It's so funny and cute.

I looked at George's face cam. He was bright red. I called him out and he denied it. After a bit George ended the stream to make food.

I leaned back into my chair again. "Uhg im lonely and bored again." I span around in my chair a few times kinda feeling like ranboo and then flopped onto my bed. The next thing I knew I woke up.

"I must have fallen asleep"

1339 words

Hey!! I hope you like the chapter and I know this one might be worse but it's 2 am and Christmas Day I guess so I'm merry Christmas :p