Chapter 9

George's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, I rolled over and turned it off. December 25. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked over to my dresser and pulled the Christmas sweater my mom gave me last year. I through it over top of the shirt I wore to bed and sat down on my couch, I placed my laptop on the coffee table in front of me and called my mom on zoom.

"Hi Georgie!! Merry Christmas!!" She said. She was smiling super big which made me smile.

"Merry Christmas guys!" I yawned "sorry I just woke up hah"

"That's okay! We were just about to open gifts want to open yours first?"

"Sure" I reached over and grabbed the two gifts my mom and dad sent me "I'll open the one from my sister first."

I started unwrapping the gift from my sister. It was a new computer mouse that was white and had blue accents. "Awe this is so cool!" I smiled while looking at it "thank you so much!" My sister and I sat talking about the mouse for a bit. She apparently got help from Dream to make sure it was good for gaming. Dream was so helpful when it came to me. I hated it because it reminded me of him and that's the last thing I need.

I reached for the one from my mom and dad. It was a a new watch just like the one I almost bought myself last month. It had a brown faux leather wristband and a greyish clock part. It had Roman numerals to tell the time which made me feel super fancy.

"Flip it over" my mom said.

"What... okay" I flipped it over looking at the back of the clock. "We love you♥︎" I smiled as I read the back.

"Omg guys that's so sweet!" I was grinning "okay now open my gifts!!" I watched as my mom took the necklace out of the box. She was super happy about it and showed it to everyone around her as I just watched. Next I watched my dad open the sweaters I got him.

"Thank you George these are really nice."

I smiled. Next my siblings opened the giftcards. They all thanked me. Not long after I hung up. I picked up my phone and called Lexi.

"Hi baby! Merry Christmas!!" I smiled at her.

"Hi Georgie!! Merry Christmas. I wish you were here. I mean I love my family but I miss you." She sounded upset but I'm sure it's just about not being with me.

"Ya i miss you a lot."I frowned. Did you get the gift I got you?"

"Ya but I haven't opened it yet. We Havent opened gifts yet also... I haven't told my family about you yet so I didn't want to open in front of them."

"Ya makes sense." I sighed, it hurt a bit that she didn't want to tell her family about me but whatever.

"George.. I have to go my family is gonna have breakfast.. I'll miss you!"

"I'll miss you too bye Lexi!" I said right before she hung up. I walked over to my kitchen and grabbed some water. I looked over at my tree. There's one more gift I haven't opened. It's from Dream. He mailed it to me earlier this month. Before I started dating Lexi all I could think about was how sweet he was for sending me something all the way from Florida but now I just think of him as a friend...

I hung out around my house until around 12:30. "Finally Dream should be awake. Time zones are awful sometimes." I texted him while jumping up and down.

G: merry Christmas Dream!!!!!!
Are you awake yet?! I wanna call while I open your gift!!!!!!!

It took a second for him to answer but he did.