Chapter 15

*TW panic attack*
George POV

I wiped the tears from my face and walked back inside.

"George you good?" Sapnap asked.

"Ya ya I um.. I just called Lexi to tell her that the borders closed."I lied. I could tell Dream knew I was lying but neither of us said anything. Neither of us wanted to say anything. We could barely look at eachother and sapnap probably was already told by Dream.

"I was thinking since sapnap has to go we should let him pick something to do today." Dream said.

"Ya okay. What do you wanna do sapnap.?" I asked.

"Let's just go get food for now. I'm pretty hungover."

"Well maybe if you didn't drink. You realize your only 19 right?" I joked.

Sapnap rolled his eyes at me.

"Okay. Get in the car we can go to a quiet breakfast nook!" Dream said as he started towards the car. We followed him.

I got into the front and sapnap was in the back. "I have to grab something quickly!" Sapnap ran back inside leaving me alone with Dream.

Dream looked at me "George can we talk about what happened? I-"

Sapnap hopped back into the car.

"Not now." I said quietly.

"Okay let's rock and roll!" Sapnap said smiling.

Dream put on a fake smile so I did too.

Why would he want to talk about this. It's so awkward. Why can't we just leave it be. We both made mistakes and-

"We. are. here." Dream said.

We pulled into a parking lot for a mall and walked in.

"There's a cafe over here" Dream said still leading the group. We walked in. "Group of three." Dream said to the lady.

"Okay follow me!" She smiled at him.

We all followed the lady and sat down at the table.

"What can I get you guys!?" The lady was still smiling at Dream she clearly liked him.

"I'll have a coffee" sapnap said.

"I'll get a water" I said.

"Me too."

"Okay I'll get your stuff!" The lady touched dreams shoulder.

"Dream that girls all over you!?" Sapnap laughed.

"Ya um... she and I actually had a thing in high school. She never really took the hint that I don't like her back. I didn't know she worked here." Dream looked awkward.

I was overcome with jealousy but Dream just said he didn't like her back so why do I feel this way?

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom!" Sapnap got out of his chair and walked away.

"George can we talk now!?" Dream asked

"Dream I don't know what to say! There's not reason to talk right now!"

"Yes there is!" Dream lowered his voice so only I could hear him. "George we had sex last night and you have a fucking girlfriend. What do you mean there is nothing to talk about. Are you at least gonna tell Lexi! What are we gonna do?"

I ignored almost everything he said. "Did you tell sapnap?" I asked

"No! He's not part of this. Will you just talk to me."