ᴏɴᴇ

Chapter one,
                          Relationships;

Chapter one,                          Relationships;

▪︎  C h e r y l ▪︎

And yet again, another boring stupid day at the Manor.
                       I just stare out the window like every other day I've been here.
   "Cheryl come down" father barked, honestly, this better be good. Last time he only called me to prank me.
               "Yes dad-" I pause to see what was in front of me.
A tall skinny boy, pale, grey beautiful eyes, white blonde hair, and a black suit. "Cheryl sit down beside him" he said pointing beside the blonde boy, he looked scared but that's what I actually loved about people.
                                 "Dad I don't want to-" as I stomp a foot on the ground and rolling my eyes.
"Cheryl we can play wizards chess afterwards" he says looking up at me and giving me jazz hands as the blonde boy looks at me. "Ugh fine" I gave up easily since I love playing wizards chess with him, and sat beside the blonde boy.
                     "Dad what are we doing anyways?" I ask in confusion. "Well the boy beside you is Draco Malfoy and we have guest coming" after the 'kind' words ge left for a snack.
     "Draco Malfoy, hm" I turn to him. He looked sad and also scared, and nodded. "So uh what's your full n-n-name?" He asks, well actually I love giving people my name. "My full name is Hades Cheryl Moons" I smirk and we sat there talking for about 20 mins. He was a really fun guy, I liked his blonde hair and it goes a lot better with his grey eyes.
                   "Ah, hello my favourite god- daughter" I hear by a deep and high tone voice, as I turn around I see Voldemort and..and Mattheo.
             Mattheo is my bestfriend, he treats me really well like he's my husband shit. "Hi!" I wave and hugged the dark lord, not tightly.
        Then went to hug Mattheo, his warm embrace felt better. I loved his scent, strawberries and mango. My favorite. I went to sit back down right after and The Dark Lord seemed to notice Draco.
                       "My, my. Draco Malfoy. Has your father arrive already?" He asks.
Draco moves his head side to side meaning that he wasn't here yet.
After 2 mins or less my father comes in humming his rock song thing pretended he has a guitar in his hands right now. Oh my god, I felt to embarrassed. "Dad, dad" I get up to walk to him and nudge his arm, "dad" I say once more and he sees me. Finally.
         "Whoops I didn't notice they were here already, looks like your dad was to buzy jazzing sugar cube" he pats my head and walks over to Voldemort. "Wassup" he pulls out his tongue. I slap my face, not hard but because of humiliation. "Wassup" no nose says. As I start to chuckle a little and so did Mattheo and Draco.
                                   "So I wanted to let the kids know what they're role was gonna be" no nose says putting up a rock n' roll sign. I'm dying of laughter in the inside of my body.
"Oh yes" my dad says cocking his brow.
                "So Mattheo and Cheryl, you guys are gonna help Draco. He mustn't get caught, so that's your job. You also have to help him with the cabinet" he says while he points at Draco, me and Mattheo. We all nod and my dad tells us to go to my room as yet we do.
                "So this is my room, I know it's like a blue mint color but don't judge" as I put a sly smile up my face.
I can see their faces shocked because my room also has an upper balcony up my head and a walk in closet with a bunch of my clothes.
"You know Cheryl we don't know much about you" Draco points out. "Well yeah, you don't know much about me but Mattheo over there knows everything about me, I've known him since birth" I say rolling my eyes.
                                    "But Draco, can I ask why your always sad when I am with my dad? Are you like my long lost bro-" I say but he cuts me off by going to the restroom.