fινє

Chapter five,
                             Magic;

▪︎ C h e r y l ▪︎

Me and Theo headed home with the candy, but I never walked I just rode his back like a baby. It was really funny for Mattheo and me because we always wondered how we would carry our children like this.

We walked in and came off his back to give the Chocolate frogs to my dad. "Dad, were home!" I put the rest of the candies on the counter table for him to see and sprint back to Mattheo.

"Where do you think Draco went?" He said, "Dunno" I mumbled and took a piece of candy eating it.

"What are you gonna wear tonight?" He smirks, tonight was just a small meeting for all Deatheaters. Dress code is black, I have a lot of black clothing from my mother.

"You'll see" I winked and took a peek upstairs if Draco was gonna be there.
"Hellooo" I looked around and entered the library.

"Hey" I heard a dark figure, as it comes closer to reveal Draco.
"Hi" I mumbled once more, as I picked up the book that fell on the floor.

I didn't want to make this awkward, since what happened in the morning.

"Cheryl I-" I heard a ding from my ring.
"Shit" I ran downstairs as Draco followed me. "Mattheo!" I Yelp. "You heard?" Mattheo said.

I nod as all of us approach the front gate as we slowly open it.

"Uhm, Hi."
"What the fuck do you want Ellie?" I spat.
"My mother told me to come here for Mattheo" she winks and smirks.

This girl really is a fucking whore.
I gave her a death glare, "He's busy" I cough.

After she groans and spots Draco, "Hey, wanna come to my house?" She comes closer to him touching his shoulder as she bites her lips.

"He's busy too" I pull in front of them two.

She rolled her eyes and slowly walked away. "Who was that?" Draco asked with confused looks.

"Ellie, Slutty neighbor, whore, wants anything that's mine" I smirk, and playfully roll my hazel eyes.

------

It's the day.

"Hogwarts" I mumble as I get packed with my suitcase ready.

"Ready?" My dad walks in, looking fearless as ever. My dad was always telling me about Hogwarts and how my mother went there.

I nod my head and grab my suitcase my room to down the stairs.

I was going to be meeting up with Mattheo at platform 9¾

And just a snap of my fingers I arrive at platform 9¾ "Mattheo!" I wave my hand in the air for him to notice me, but I sprint to him instead as I approach him I give him a big hug and a smile.

"Hey princess" he kisses my forehead as I hug him tighter, "Let's hope I  get this mission done with you at Hogwarts?" He winks at me which was a sign for something... amazing.

When we got in we found a compartment with Draco in it, and he had some friends as well, I think I might know them but not surely.

"Hi Draco" I wave, "oh uh--Hey Cheryl" he gives me a weak smile.