ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Chapter three,
                             Twoguys;

Chapter three,                             Twoguys;

▪︎ C h e r y l ▪︎

Me and Draco sat there for 10 mins before he fell asleep in my arms.
           He was so peaceful and he looked beautiful.
                  An angel perhaps?
I slowly got up and dragged him to my room, Mattheo fell asleep on my bed aswell. They were both so cute and I've never felt this much since my mom left.
           I layed Draco down beside Mattheo leaving a gap in between them two. They were like babies, my babies.
        I had a blanket with me on the chair and also used that. I tied up my hair into a bun and removed my makeup. I changed into my cherry red lace pjs and eventually fell asleep 5 mins later.
                    I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling hungry. As I look on my bed Draco and Mattheo were still asleep peacefully.
                                I went into a empty room and opened a mini fridge my dad had made.
                   And grabbed an apple, a fresh green apple and ate it while I read a book called Romeo & Juliet.
I really love how this book took place and I really like love stories.
                         I read five Chapters and fell asleep.

• • •

I woke up and 7:30am..but I wasn't on the couch I was on the bed. I had the blanket over me completely, I never slept on the bed I start to wonder as confusion takes over me. I get up and walk over to the restroom, I'm thinking they went down stairs and carried me to bed?
              I took off my clothes and took a hot shower, touching my neck and rinsing my red hair softly, combing my hair with my bare hands. As I began to rinse my hair with my cherry shampoo I feel hands on my back which makes me jump and shiver a little. The hands felt pale and cold, I knew exactly who it was. Draco Malfoy. "Draco I-" I turn around and he smashes his lips onto mine, honestly he was a good kisser. We kissed for some time very passionately, as he grabbed by left boob and squeezed it making me moan in pleasure. We were both naked and as that he let go of the kiss and slammed me into the tiled wall, I wrap my legs around his waist as he makes hickeys from into my neck. "Draco..ahh" I whisper in his ear.
                                He tapped his cock against my pussy and I bite my lip. "Are you sure?"  He looks in my eyes and I simply nod. He inserts his cock fully inside of me and starts to thrust hard
"Holy, Cheryl your so fucking tight" he groaned, stilling thrusting in me as I cause moans and whimpers. "Merlin...fuck" as he reaches my G-spot.
              I loved how he thrusts into me, his cock was bigger than I expected as well, as I almost reach my climax I warn him, "Draco, I'm close!" He locks his eyes with mine, and he allows me to come. As it starts to drip all over the bathtub, I moan softly, as he thrusts faster and harder causing him to groan.
    "Your daddy's slut aren't you?" He smirks and I nod once more causing him to release inside me, warm.

               "What the fuck did we just do?" He let's go of me and gives me a smirk.
            "Your dick ate my pussy" licking my bottom lip. He kisses my forehead and leaves the restroom, putting on his clothes. His upper body was very...

Hot