ᴛᴡᴏ

Chapter two,
                          School;

Chapter two,                          School;

▪︎ C h e r y l ▪︎

Me and Mattheo stayed in the room and Draco still washed out in the restroom.
    I wonder what happened. His family is the 2nd richest, I'm the first richest family. Maybe because he has tough time at school, or family problems?
                "Cheryl.."  I hear from behind my bed. As the boy comes closer, holding my shoulders. I turn around, "Mattheo what are you doing we have guest over silly" I nudge his stomach and he comes closer kissing my forehead.
                 As he does that he smashes his lips onto mine and we kiss passionately as I fell completely on the bed laying down. He parts our lips and he goes to my neck, sucking every inch of it, as I groan in pleasure.
                                 As I slowly open my eyes, the doorknob unhooks. I push Mattheo off me and signal him at the door. I take off my shirt and put on a crop top turtle neck to hide the hickeys that Mattheo formed on my neck.
        As soon as he opens it, I jump on the bed.
               "Hey" he looks down at the floor. "Sorry I took to long" still looking at the blue carpet.
"It's fine!" I give him a smile and he looks up at my face as he looks into my eyes. I really liked how Draco's eyes were, and some people believe that I wouldn't say something like that but not really I say it when I hate them, which in this case I don't hate Draco.
"Hey pumpkin" my dad enters the room looking happy. "Yes dad?" Maybe we were gonna play games right now? Or maybe-  "you and Mattheo are going to Hogwarts with Draco" he looked at me with his mouth open and pulled his jazz  hands out again. "Wait really?" This was the best day, I was always home schooled because my dad didn't want to interact with Dumbledore.                         "Yay!" I squeak and run to my dad's hands "Thank you dad, I promise I would be okay and won't cause any problems unless asked" I love my dad so much, even though he's the God of the Underworld, my dad loved me and took good care of me ever since mom left.
                    "Anything for your pumpkin" he smiled and left.
"Mattheo were going to fucking Hogwarts!"  I had a big shock face and so did he, Mattheo supported me through everything, even though he wasn't my boyfriend, brother. He cared for meee. We both had no mother.
               As I pulled him into a hug.
"Draco, come down to the room" he father said. I've always wondered why his father never smiled at Draco.
   "Yes Father" he obeyed quickly as I began to notice, as he left the room. I asked Mattheo to stay and I'll go grab something. I walked out of the room and I hear talking from Mr. Malfoy's mouth "you made a fool out of me" he grabs his belt and hits Draco as he groans. "Oh my God" I whisper. "You are a disgrace to the family" he shouts, as He punches Draco hard in the stomach.
           I've had enough. I storm in and Draco was still on the ground while Mr. Malfoy looks up at me. "Mr. Malfoy you can not treat your son like that!" I say while I get in front of Draco. "And you are you telling me what to do silly girl" he starts laughing. "Well, since I'm the daughter of Hades, I can fire at you and since I'm Voldemort's god daughter and you are just a STUPID PRAWN!" I shout at him, whenever I scream my dogs come in, and they kill whatever I say they can kill. They are as bigger as a lion, black fur, really long fangs, and sharp claws. And just like that. He storms out, scared, and he should be scared at me. As he gets out I turn around and comfort Draco. "Draco, are you okay?" I say in a worried tone. I felt bad to what his father does, that's why he kept looking at me when I was with my father. Poor him. "Shh, it's okay I'm here" I don't normally say that but I know I had to. I let him cry on my shoulder as he hugs my waist on the floor.

He felt safe with me..