Author's Note and Characters

Warning, This book is rated Mature. It will contain multiple disturbing, dark, gore, sexual and sensitive contents. Please do not proceed with reading if you are easily triggered or underage.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is only published in Wattpad. The author does not allow her/his work to be use or adapt in any way without permission. Do not distribute, publish, or modify the contents of this work. Please do seek permission from the author.

If you happen to see my other works floating around out of wattpad, please do tell me or you can send me an email at thesolemnmidnight@gmail.com.

All images and videos are credited to the respective owners. The author does not own any of the images, gifs, and videos that are used here.

___________

Grammar Nazis are very much welcome as English is not my First Language. After all, the purpose of me writing this novel is to hone my writing skills :)

There's going to be lots of Norse mythology terms in this book. So I hope you all don't mind and will still enjoy it. And apologize in advance if the story is not up to par/not as your expectation. Please do not ignore the warning that is written above because the plot of this story will be very heavy, dark, and triggering. I do not recommend people who are easily triggered and underage to read the story. This story also contains Stockholm syndrome & Sexual assault, please do not read if you are uncomfortable with it.

No warnings will be given at the top of every chapter as I will just go all out with this one.

Do not justify or do the bad behaviours that are portrayed in the story. Me writing about them doesn't mean I am promoting nor condoning such acts to be done in the real life.

Do not associate fiction with reality. Let's keep everything within the book and just enjoy the story :)

I Will try to do better :)

Please do support me by giving comments and likes :D

About Characters :

For better visualization of characters, the main protagonists are actually based on the ever-popular BL couple, Mew (Mew Suppasit Joongcheevevat), and Gulf (Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong) from TharnType by Mame. But please do note that this is a fiction. So the characters will not have the same traits as the real-life model.

 So the characters will not have the same traits as the real-life model

Noi Eirian Anson

Noi:
Means "small, little, few" in Thai and Lao.

Eirian:
Means "bright, beautiful" in Welsh.