Chapter 1

As promised, at 5 votes, I would publish the first chapter! ❤

Also, I have another book which follows the same themes as this one, except without the incorporation of werewolves. Feel free to check it out if you're interested in these kinds of books. "Her Beautiful Seduction."

Next chapter will be up at 7 votes/next Wednesday! 💕

Unedited.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Winsley.

My heart was ecstatic. Euphoric.

I was on cloud nine when I smelt him, when I saw him; my soul mate, clueless, bounding towards what seemed to be his workplace.

The scent of cherries mixed with a taste of wilderness and orange drizzles, honeyed with smooth cocoa butter wafted from him, invading my nostrils and leaving my wolf growling for release.

Mate.

And that was why I ran from where I was, on the opposite side of the road.

That was why I ran across the street in my hazy state of mind, carnal desire fluctuating through my veins, oblivious to the cars that were honking in the distance.

I ran, I ran as fast as my skinny, long legs could carry me towards the sole person I was made for, the sole reason for my existence.

Because it was him.

It was my mate.

It was my life.

He was my life.

"Let me in," I yelled as I was stopped by two bodyguards in front of the looming building, "it's urgent! Someone's life is in danger!"

At least, mine was, if I didn't meet him. They didn't need to know that.

The bodyguards looked at each other in uncertainty, and I took the chance to use my werewolf strength on them, pushing past.

Here goes nothing.

I burst into the first floor of the building like a fúcking badass, my supernatural vision immediately locating him, standing not far off in front of me, frozen in place.

I was in awe of his beauty; the way the suit emphasized his towering build and honed in on his aura of dominance. I was in awe of his stature; those blond locks framing his chiselled face, rosy lips and those beautiful, beautiful, beautiful blue orbs that shone; shone as if to reflect a thousand galaxies, a thousand glories.

And that was when my sharp eyes noticed his expression, which was far from pleasant.

His eyes were open in shock.

In wonder.

In confusion.

In fear.

He didn't run towards me like I thought he would. Instead, he just stood there, staring at me.

And I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion at his reaction, after which I felt hands wrapping themselves around my arms- those fúcking bodyguards, pests.

And that was when I finally saw a reaction, letting my tensed shoulders sink down in relief.

A thunderous growl rumbled through the first floor building, causing the whole thing to reverberate.