Introduction

Good morning! My name is Ly, and I present to you:

Playing Among The Stars

A Minsung fanfic that won the voting as my next published book and an idea that I've had in the back of my head for a million years, ft. a return of badass Jisung because y'all loved him so much in Almost Killing the Prince. And dragons! :D

Written by ya boi: @Toastter_Treatts (Aka Poptarts)

Edited by: @burntt._.toastt (on Instagram. Y'all should check her out on there. She edits all my stories that don't have Smut in them LMAO)

Anyway:

How I portray characters in this story are different from reality, the same goes with situations and personalities. Of course, this is a work of fiction, scenarios are not real and are only a creation from my imagination, without the purpose of violating images of artists.

S t o r y D e t a i l s :

They were once worshiped as Gods, during the era of the Old Kingdom. Powerful, large, versatile and... extinct.

Dragons are extinct, it's a universal fact taught to the youngest of orcs to the oldest of elves. But at the first mention of dragons, Minho was out the door in search of one. It's a crazy thought, a crazy plan; even Minho thought it was crazy. But did he care? No—Maybe. But he had tenacity, damn it!

With his goodbyes (possibly last ones) he departs from the capital, away from his supposed destiny back home.

He wanted to find one, tame one to impress and wow everyone in the kingdom, especially since he's the chosen host as the Harvest Festival. And because he didn't want to be the sole cause of a war between the Five Realms.

But maybe he found something—someone much more dangerous than the creatures themselves: Jisung Han.

Historical-Fantasy Setting. Inspired by medieval era, Feudal Europe around 13th-14th century (1200s-1300s); fictional setting of a kingdom. Map below: (these maps will be on each chapter for future reference:))) )

 Map below: (these maps will be on each chapter for future reference:))) )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Days I update: Mondays, Wednesdays, and every other Friday

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Days I update: Mondays, Wednesdays, and every other Friday.

Disclaimer! I used much of medieval Europe's history in this book so I apologize for any historical errors I have made in this story, I have tried my best to research as much as I could. However, I also used a few myths from cultures all over the world and didn't stick to European myths + based the different cultures in this book to real cultures in real life (E.g dragon trainers as Nordic Vikings or Orcs as Mongols) so if I offend anyone's culture, I apologize! I researched as much as I could, but since this is the first time I've ever written a fantasy story, I might've gotten many things wrong.

N o t e s :

-If there are any grammar mistakes, lend a helping hand and kindly point them out! <3

-Light drama

-Other mentioned k-pop idols

-Inspired by The Witcher 3 + Skyrim + how to train your dragon (1+2)+ Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure LMAO (yes, I was seriously inspired by tinker bell).

-Dragon trainer Jisung; Magic-User/Animal caretaker Minho

-Caution, Sarcastic Jisung.

-NO Smut

-Mostly fluff and adventure and action + magic :D

-Comments are appreciated as they give me joy, I encourage y'all to not be a silent reader, I wanna hear your voice! <3

-also dedicated to my editor, @burntt._.toastt <33 tysm for editing many of my stories and helping me with research on this one, boo <33

Much Love, Ly <3

Playing Among The Stars | Minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें