DC's Biography (Old Bio and Not Canon)

This OC's Biography is now considered not canon to the current book. The real biography of this person is in the other book that I've created so take a look there.

Hello again folks!
DGTV987 here!

I decided to bring the Bio in here because some of my peeps may have trouble viewing the Document.

{Basic Information:}

Name: Danielo Christopher "DC" G. Balares

Age and Date of Birth: 21 (22 of June, 2020)

Place of Birth: Davao City, Philippines

Nationality: Filipino (Bicolano-Davaoeno)

Species: Homo Sapiens (Human)

Gender: Male

Height: 6'0

Weight: 80 kg

Race: Austronesian

Occupation: Ex-Military Personnel (Rank: Staff Sergeant, Division: 10th Infantry Division)

For what Universe?: Splatoon

In what book?: Last Man Standing

{Appearance:}

Build: Light Brown Skin with a scar from a bullet on the left side of hip

Hair Build: Faded style but more of a Military Haircut (Later a Textured Bowl Cut due to a lack of barbers that can cut Human hair in the Splatoon universe)

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Very Dark Brown

Facial Description: Noticeable strands of facial hair under the nose (Semi-Moustache if anyones wondering)

Clothing:

(Prologue and the First Chapters: Jumpsuit, Navy Blue Framed Reading Glasses and Black Sneakers with White Socks.)

(Normal Mode: Navy Blue Framed Reading Glasses, Black T-shirt, Blue Hoodie with Zipper, Khaki Colored Cargo Pants, White Socks, and White Sneaker with Three Black Stripes on both sides of the pair.)

(Combat Mode: Just like the Civilian clothing but without Blue Hoodie, Glasses and Shoes, and replaced with a Kevlar Bulletproof Vest and Equipment Holder (for Protection and Magazine Holding), Pistol and Rifle Holster, Philippine Army Standard Cap, Steel Toed Boots, Aviator Glasses, and Black Fingerless Gloves.)

(Disguised: Most of them are the clothes that the OC is wearing but it's added with a Beanie and a Bandana on his head with fake Inkling ears and black face paint around his eyes to make the people not notice something strange about him.)

{Weaponry:} (The Weapons will appear on his inventory as the book extends.)

(Modern Arsenal)

1:) M24 SWS - A 7.62x51mm NATO chambered Sniper Rifle, it's a mobile weapon, great for long range fighting.

2:) AK 15 - A 7.62×39mm version of the Russian 5.45×39mm AK 12.

3:) Uzi .45 Conversion SMG - Originally a 9mm NATO SMG but it has been converted to fire .45 ACP rounds.

4:) M1911 - A .45 ACP caliber Pistol dating back 1911 but produced in the 21st century, still reliable.

5:) New Nambu M60 - A .38 special Double-Action revolver that is used mostly by the Japanese Police.

6:) Swiss Army Knife - A Multi Tool, used in daily/survival basis.

7:) Combat Knife - A Standard Issue Combat Knife of the Philippine Army.

(Splatoon Arsenal)

1:) Tentatek Splattershot - For CQB

2:) Firefin Splat Charger - For Long Range Fighting

3:) Inkbrush Nouveau - For Melee Fights

{Background:}

Strengths/Positive Personalities: Evasive, Keen Eyed, Great at Marksmanship, Have advanced knowledge, Knows Tactics, Fairly Strong, Loveable Person, Brave at battles, has Good Man characteristics, Resourceful, and a Morale Booster.

Weaknesses/Negative Personalities: Mildly Clumsy, Bad at Socializing, Rageful at certain things, Takes time to learn new things, and can't do stuff like any Inklings/Octolings do.

Hobbies: Guitarist, Gaming and Marksmanship.

Likes: Hardbass, Airsoft, Acoustic, Sabaton, History, Filipino Cuisine, Cheese, Winter and BREAD.

Dislikes: Metal, Some Rap songs, Sour people, K-Pop stans and Foul Comedy.

Motto: "Serve those who are in need"

Battle Cry: "For the future of our land!"

Last edited: 2/13/2021