Ark: Chapter Six

Hunter: 
I held Frannie close to me as she snuggled into my side, sound asleep as I couldn't get what happened out of my head, we had sex nearly every night and each night was better than the last. However, that wasn't what was weighing heavily on mind, it was the fact that I was falling in love with the stranger that stole my heart the moment I landed eyes on her. 

I never would of believed that she was so open to sex and also experienced, but I wasn't complaining because she definitely knew how to please me. I gently pecked her forehead as I closed my eyes and relaxed on the roofing of my cabin to get some rest as well. I listened as all the noises became fused and it wasn't long before I was launched into the darkness I knew so well because I saw nothing but darkness every night I slept. 

Not tonight.

I sucked in a heavy breath of air as I felt like I was stuck in something thick and heavy like glue, I lurched forward... well tried to anyway but I couldn't as I was stuck in the gunk that had solidified around everything except my mouth, nose, and my right hand. I moved my right hand but it grabbed nothing but air as I opened my eye to see that I could barely make out of anything though the solidified gel around my body. I tried to reach and uncover my eyes and just as I went to, I heard a few blaring alarms as I blink to get a better vision but it was immediately cut off as a few people rushed forward to quickly put me back into the coma I was in before. 

I was jerked awake to the sound of something heavily cracking and I quickly sat up to look around before looking up at the sky to see that it was a blood red, something that had never happened in the five year I've been here. 

I looked over to see that Frannie was still resting beside me, sound asleep as I squinted to the sky at the sight of something blinking before going completely black as if a battery had died, but it was in the sky. I was confused but didn't have the time to do much from the droning sound of wind picking up, I reached and shook Frannie awake as I looked at another block in the red sky die and go completely black. 

It was like a shield was slowly deteriorating before my eyes, I had to be dreaming. I looked over just as I noticed the Compy I tamed named Tiny flying, wait... Compys can't fly, and soon as Tiny had floated into the air, so did everything else started floating as gravity started to drop. I looked over at Frannie as she watched all this happen before her in confusion, she wasn't understanding that this was something new to me and that this shouldn't be happening.

Frannie gasped as the gravity dropped more and she started to rise from the roof, I quickly tried to grab her but she slipped from my grip before I could really grab her. I looked at her in horror as my heart dropped in my chest with worry that she would get hurt once whatever was happening ended. I was waiting for gravity to come back and for her to land hard on the ground, gaining damage in the end. 

Instead, gravity only dropped more as I was soon being lifted into the floor as well and I close enough to Frannie to grab her and that's exactly what I did. I held her tightly to my chest as our Specimen Implants vibrated and an invisible force put more room between us. I looked at mine to see that it was glowing a very bright red to indicate something was wrong, I looked over at Frannie in concern just as a drop of water from the pond slipped along her cheek and she was quickly encased by her implant. 

Mine soon did the same as I tried to reach for her and get her close to me once more, I was worried about her safety because I had fallen so quickly for her. I hit the encasing that surrounded me but it did naught as I thought of what to do. I checked to see if I had any weapons but I had nothing as I watched Frannie slowly rise higher right before me and there was nothing I could do to help her.

I felt like I had let her down that fast as she put her hand on the material circling her and yelled for me, her eyes filled with fear and tears as I watched in disdain that I couldn't help her while she continued to rise up until she had disappeared into the air like a balloon. I wanted to mope about it but I had fear as well because I was rising like a balloon also, something was happening and I wasn't sure what. 

I had finally found love, and it had been taken away from me in a balloon device. You heard correctly, I had found myself falling for Frannie and there was no denying that she was such a beautiful, hard woman that was capable of doing great things under the right conditions. 

I'll find you, beautiful, I promise.

I closed my eyes as I broke the red clouds, not sure what was ahead of me as I also noticed many other red balloons rising from around the entire island, not just where Frannie and I were staying. This was happening all over, what exactly was happening?

         To Be Continued...